This is your professor on drugs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is your professor on drugs...

Business managment class where the teacher was on drugs. Must've been some good stuff.
    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

If I paid that guy money to learn some stuff I'd be pissed. College is expensive

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      If I paid that guy money to learn some stuff I'd be pissed. College is expensive
      Yea I have a professor for chem that doesn't really teach, he just writes stuff on the board and says stuff like "You just gotta know it" in a monotone voice, and then goes off on random random joke about monkeys or something. Annoying as hell. You're being paid to teach, if you wanna be a clown, join the circus.

This is just a bunch of cuts though, so we really don't know if he was teaching or not. But yea, some of those professors can be pretty effed up.

Comment

Ditto to emu: I'd be very pissed as well.

Let's give they guy benefit of the doubt though... all of those cuts could have been taken out of context. Wait until we see the full version... or not

Comment

Hmm I read somehwere the guy has medical problems. Ok now I feel like a dick.
          Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

There's a fuller version.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
            Hmm I read somehwere the guy has medical problems. Ok now I feel like a dick.
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=VFPsOMYwXNk
            There's a fuller version.
            Well, bottom line is, if his medical condition prevents him from teaching effectively, he shouldn't be teaching. It's like, would you want a blind pilot, of course not, same should go for everything.

Comment

Oh for sure. But i'd feel bad laughing my ass of at a dude with mental problems.

Comment

Working...
              X