Chris benoit passes away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris benoit passes away...

I'm deeply saddened to say to those who follow WWE that world-class wrestler Chris benoit has passed away.

It seems that Benoit had a mad weekend, killed his wife and son and killed himself too..

I pay tribute to this man's work in the Wrestling industry

R.I.P Christopher 'Rabid Wolverine' 'The Crippler' benoit!
    1967-2007

May you rest in piece and join Eddie Guerrero!

Viva La Raza!

Ruben

Ahem, the "Crippler" .

And yes, said to see him die this suddenly. Still nothing official but it appears that he first killed his wife and son and later killed himself. That's not entirely confirmed, but it made you question just what could lead a guy like him to just snap.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      Ahem, the "Crippler" .

And yes, said to see him die this suddenly. Still nothing official but it appears that he first killed his wife and son and later killed himself. That's not entirely confirmed, but it made you question just what could lead a guy like him to just snap.
      Who knows, we don't know what problems this guy had.

From the death of Eddiem Chris hasn't been the same, he got more depressed and whok nows myabe Eddie's loss contributed to this.

But well we have to wait for the autopsy and cannot start firing out circumstances that could be possible around this mystery...

R.I.P!

Ruben

Comment

man...if he did what they're saying he did, eph that guy!

Comment

Yep he did what they were saying!

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. -- A law enforcement official close to the investigation has told The Associated Press that pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because the information was to be released at a news conference later Tuesday.

Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their young son who were found dead in an apparent double murder-suicide.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Another wrestler ? All the good ones fall first.. How sad.

Too bad noone noticed he got problems. Rest in peace to all three.
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Sad news indeed !

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris just a few months ago at work when they were flying out after a WWE show here. Shook his hand and thanked him for all the years of entertainmnet he'd given me

He'll definitely be missed !

Comment

You're a lucky man and I'm sure you'll not forgot him...

Its pretty sad to see how he had a lapsus and killed his family in such a barbarous way! Don't know what passed from his mind, since he seemed not to be that typical kind of man!

Ruben

Originally posted by Will M
                Sad news indeed !

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris just a few months ago at work when they were flying out after a WWE show here. Shook his hand and thanked him for all the years of entertainmnet he'd given me

He'll definitely be missed !

Comment

Now they are saying that the authorities found a bible nex tt oeach victim. The woman tied up with covered with a towel...

That was not the way to go Chris

RIP To all those who died!

Comment

At first I was sad over the news, and saw all the WWE wrestlers in tears talking about what a great person Chris was. Then I find out he killed his whole family.

RIP to them, but screw him.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Hardly passing away.

I am an intern photographer for my police department and do ride alongs everyday. The day I take off (yesterday) we have our first murder in over 16 years so I get there late and am there for 9 hours doing nothing except taking investigation shots. How crappy is that.
                      Tanner Johnson - Owner
                      twenty53 Photography

Comment

Sorry I can't say RIP to someone who murders his wife and 7 year old son.

Proves to you young guys that all drugs are garbage for your body.

Comment

If I live to be 1000 I'll never get why people have to take innocent people with them when they want to kill themselves. I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                            Proves to you young guys that all drugs are garbage for your body.
                            How can you tell that this is drug-related? Because the media is crying "Roid Rage"? Hardly. Even if Benoit had Roid Rage, roid rage moves in like a thunderstorm and is gone after a few minutes. It doesn't last multiple hours, let alone multiple days. Whatever caused Benoit to snap, it was not roid rage.

That said, no further comment on this from me, this whole story is still too shocking to fully comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                              How can you tell that this is drug-related? Because the media is crying "Roid Rage"? Hardly. Even if Benoit had Roid Rage, roid rage moves in like a thunderstorm and is gone after a few minutes. It doesn't last multiple hours, let alone multiple days. Whatever caused Benoit to snap, it was not roid rage.

That said, no further comment on this from me, this whole story is still too shocking to fully comprehend.
                              Yes,

Hope they got judged rightly and they're in heaven... I was shocked to see that he killed his wife and son...

Anyways may they rest in piece and now we have to wait for reports. We cannot keep discussing how shocked we are. The fact is that 3 persons have died barbarously and that it is sad.

Ruben

Comment

Working...
                              X