Chris' Fact of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turbotraker
    Lol didnt know that one existed.......now let me have a quick look through to see if I can spot any familiar faces
    I have a better idea, we start our own forums. Now THAT would be interesting.

-Chris

Comment

• Have just had a look at that forum you mentioned.......I see tumbleweeds. The place is desolate. We will have to look elsewhere.

Comment

Have just had a look at that forum you mentioned.......I see tumbleweeds. The place is desolate. We will have to look elsewhere.
        Concur.

-Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by z740
          Concur.

-Chris
          FFS dont use 'that' word!!!!!

Comment

• One more time someone uses THAT word and I will go nuts.
            You guys can join FS2004 forums that I'm posting at. They'r cool, people there are nice, and it is really fun. I really enjoy posting there: http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/
            I'm 'Flight Attendant'

Btw. I just completed CYYZ-EGCC in FS

Comment

We should join another forum just to screw around in.
              -Chris
              Originally posted by pkonowrocki
              You guys can join FS2004 forums that I'm posting at.

Comment

Comment

Time zone difference. I woke up at 6:30 and logged in this morning.

-Chris
                  That is far too early to wake up. I didnt wake up till 1PM. Thats how spring break should be
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

• Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                    That is far too early to wake up. I didnt wake up till 1PM. Thats how spring break should be
                    That's my wake up time too Except I have 'spring break' untill September

Comment

• Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                      School starts at 7:30 each morning. Spring break is only a week away, finally!

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                      X