Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas to all Jetphotos.net Members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget Christmas, I'm looking forward to Boxing Day!

Happy Boxing Day everyone (Except for US nationals, because apparently you guys don't celebrate it)

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
      Forget Christmas, I'm looking forward to Boxing Day!
      Pah, don't celebrate that one either, but Boxing Day usually provides some interesting football matches in the Premier League .

Comment

Won't be celebrating it myself, but seasons greetings to all!!!

Comment

Bah...Humbug. I'm working.

That said, a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

.....and if you get a Teddy Bear as a present.....for christ's sake don't call it Mohammed !!
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
            @ Philip, it can never be too early for me to get out with the greetings, there's only like 6-7 days left till Xmas (depends where you are) but like Colin said, not everybody will be in front of a screen around christmas time anyway.
            Hey, no problem I wont be round here for x-mas either Just couldn't hold that comment back. Anyway I'm sorry for not responding to your mail as my account currently is messed up. If you still have the lens send me a pm please.
            greetings,
            Philip

Comment

Bah Humbug -- I dont have to work but wont be with family either. Looks like i might go shoot some planes on the 25th
              Robin Guess Aviation Historian, Photographer, Web Designer.

http://www.Jet-Fighters.Net
              http://www.Jet-Liners.Net

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
                Bah...Humbug. I'm working.
                Me too, a day shift 05:30 to 14:00.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
                  for christ's sake don't call it Mohammed !!
                  LOL, nothing wrong with the name Mohammad.................

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
                    LOL, nothing wrong with the name Mohammad.................
                    Didn't you hear about that teacher who got like sued or something for calling a bear Mohammad ?

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                      Didn't you hear about that teacher who got like sued or something for calling a bear Mohammad ?
                      Try being thrown in prison while the protesters outside demanded her head on a platter. On top of that she did not name the bear her 2nd grade students did.
                      Robin Guess Aviation Historian, Photographer, Web Designer.

http://www.Jet-Fighters.Net
                      http://www.Jet-Liners.Net

Comment

^^Indeed. She's back in UK. She's banned from ever setting her foot in that country again....
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                          I think her only crime was to 'allow' her children to call a bear Mohammad. Yep, she is back in the UK. This was a dire situation, she went out there to teach children, but they were baying for her blood.

Originally posted by Jet-fighters.Net
                          On top of that she did not name the bear her 2nd grade students did.
                          Yep, she didnt even name it. The kids did.

Originally posted by MaxPower
                          ^^Indeed. She's back in UK. She's banned from ever setting her foot in that country again....
                          I don't think she needs a ban to keep her out of the country. The way she was treated, I don't rekon she will want to go back. Who could blame her?
                          Last edited by turbotraker; 2007-12-19, 02:15.

Comment

Bah Humbug -- I dont have to work but wont be with family either. Looks like i might go shoot some planes on the 25th
                            That's the spirit!

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all

Comment

Try being thrown in prison while the protesters outside demanded her head on a platter. On top of that she did not name the bear her 2nd grade students did.
                              Honestly I really want to say what I think about this whole f*&^% religions crap going on in the world right now, but then I would get immidiately banned... people NEED A LIFE it's a religion only...

Comment

Merry Christmas peasants, hope you all have a good one.

I'll be flying on Boxing Day - away from the family and back to loneliness!

Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X