Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kinda car do you drive...version 2.0!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh I drive a 1997 Toyota Corolla. A few of the lights are kind of err, busted from me and my brother beating the crap out of it. The other weak almost half a tree fell on it and put a dent in the side and scratched the paint up. 180,000 miles in 10 years. It's one of those cars you hate but it just won't die. I wouldn't mind it so much if it was manual, but automatic is just so boring to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      Pat, is that Mommy's car?
      Nope, I'm finally 18 so I can now legally be an owner of a car on lease Finally my first fully owned car lol my mom can't drive stick which is GOOD
      My mom drives the Chrysler 300M btw. I can post pics later if you want :P

Comment

Airport-Shuttle: 1998 Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0 V6
        Bought it in Dec 2006 as a replacement for my w/o Fiat Barchetta.

get FRA spotting informations here:
        www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

2006 Mazda Tribute S

Comment

I forgot to mention the the infamous "Alpha Romeo" truck parked in my driveway awaiting new plates. Chasen and Steve know what I'm talking about. My parents have a 2006 Civic with around 43,000 miles on it. It's a nice car, but the blind spots really aggrevate me. Also, it's automatic, so it's boring, and it sits too low to the ground. It's scraped a speedbump a few times. It's probably going to end up being mine since I can't get any of the cars I actually want.
            Turbotraker: What does "Kompressor" mean on the back of Mercedes? I see it all the time.
            For some reason I have a soft spot for the older BMW's too.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
              Turbotraker: What does "Kompressor" mean on the back of Mercedes? I see it all the time.
              Kompressor means that Mercedes's engine is supercharged. Just like Chevrolet uses "SS" and Chrysler "SRT" or Audi "S" Mercedes uses "Kompressor".

Don't tell me the "Alpha Romeo" is an old caravan

Comment

No it's not made by Alfa Romeo, it's a 1986 Toyota pickup. I don't really wanna explain the AR nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                  Kompressor means that Mercedes's engine is supercharged. Just like Chevrolet uses "SS" and Chrysler "SRT" or Audi "S" Mercedes uses "Kompressor".
                  Correct cheers PK.

Comment

LOOOL Jordan !!! Did you see that TopGear episode where Jeremy tried to kill a Toyota Pickup. I remember he burnt it, drowned it, crahsed it and everything else and the damn thing was still working !!! lol.

Turbo, is your Merc stick or auto ? My friend has the exact same silver C-Klasse auto, was looking everywhere but couldn't find stick.

Comment

Jordan, what about the "Assrape" truck?
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

LOL ya i saw that Patryk. I loved that show. Too bad it's not on in the US anymore. Right now I think the battery needs to be changed though. I love it though. I learned how to drive stick on it. I still need work with those damn hill starts though. I end up flooring it because some asshole decides to pull up RIGHT behind me.
                        Chasen... aww dammit hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki

Turbo, is your Merc stick or auto ? My friend has the exact same silver C-Klasse auto, was looking everywhere but couldn't find stick.
                          Auto, manual Mercs in the UK don't hold their value. I will be getting rid soon and replacing with a E270 CDi, auto.

Comment

Did the Badonakaredneckduncantruck finally die?
                            sigpic

Comment

Argh don't remind me of that ho bag
                              I hope it's not dead. Of course there's one way I can revive it...

Comment

Open the gas tank. Better have it fixed by May.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X