Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATrude777
    Hey Folks-

I have posted both here and AD.com, but I have been with AD since I joined in 2002. For those that don't recall me I have two words.. Air Fart. If you all remember this, then you know who I am

Alex
    What are your thoughts on Neil Armstrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Digger
      Thanks, Mr. Bottle, but the avatar picture is of my own machine, in a predicament of my own making. It wouldn't have been a problem except that somebody went and built a house next to it, which didn't allow me as many options to get out of it.
      More please, sounds like a good yarn.

Comment

Hi, I too came from AD.com although I only ever got as far as being a regular reader of the posts. Thought it was about time I plucked up the courage to join in. Its a shame about ITS, hopefully he will jump back in. Looking forward to more of the same.

Clive.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
          What are your thoughts on Neil Armstrong?
          Fine Man, of course you all know he is my great uncle. But most of what I know about him, is what we all see and read in the books and movies and shows. But he most certainly keeps to himself for sure.

Alex
          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Arrow here,

Occassional provider of media tidbits but erstwhile parlour-talker for the most part. Aiming to improve my rep (if possible).

Comment

Fine Man, of course you all know he is my great uncle. But most of what I know about him, is what we all see and read in the books and movies and shows. But he most certainly keeps to himself for sure.

Alex
              I had read in some magazine that Neill is thought to be responsible for the troubles we are seeing in the sub-prime housing market loans. And, as a result of the sub-prime crash Southwest Airlines may quickly be approaching a need to file bankruptcy!!!!
              the friendly way
              to fly

JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

Digger my dear, trust me...you are not the only one who has that kind of trouble with that kind of equipment.
                Yeah, but I'm supposed to be a "professional". Like, that's how I earn my living...

More please, sounds like a good yarn.
                Nah. The picture is a whole lot better than the story. Ask me again later if you really want to hear the details...

Comment

My other avatar choice was this one. Between the two of them, that pretty much tells the story of my life...

That looks like you lost all power on the last 500 ft
                  Space intentionally left blank

Comment

Originally posted by Billy
                    I had read in some magazine that Neill is thought to be responsible for the troubles we are seeing in the sub-prime housing market loans. And, as a result of the sub-prime crash Southwest Airlines may quickly be approaching a need to file bankruptcy!!!!
                    Hahahahaha.

Ok sir, if all that is true and WN files BK, *knock on wood*, and I lose my employment with WN because of it, I'll be sure to give old Mr Neil a phone call then!

Alex
                    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Nah. The picture is a whole lot better than the story. Ask me again later if you really want to hear the details...
                      Is it "later" yet? Come on Digger...we want to hear your story!
                      Applying for AD.com refugee status...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ~ WOW, what a ride~!!!"

Comment

Hahahahaha.

Ok sir, if all that is true and WN files BK, *knock on wood*, and I lose my employment with WN because of it, I'll be sure to give old Mr Neil a phone call then!

Alex
                        LOL!! Good to see you read the 'tongue in cheek'---well, not really tongue cheek--just out and out lies!

Good to see you around too!
                        the friendly way
                        to fly

JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroAltitude
                          That looks like you lost all power on the last 500 ft
                          Actually, it had just enough power to climb onto the trailer, and just enough to roll backwards off the trailer. It was kind of a hard landing though.

Comment

Here....present...whatever...
                            Signature removed by admin.

Comment

I'm here.
                              Ad Astera
                              "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Check.

where's Katie?

can you help us, Cindy?

Comment

Working...
                                X