• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ptbodale
    Not bad Dale. But I prefer Big & Rich.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
      Lol, I am just imaging if you would still find "den Arsch" cool, if you knew who likes that in Germany.
      I can guess than moslty those, who go to Berlin' Love Parade.. and yes, I would still love that song. I hate when people rate you by the music you listen to. If I like that song does that automatically make me bad ? Or let's say I was listening to B.Spears, then because of that some would not talk to me ? I like the tune and nothing wrong wit that. I just like Euro Dance..

Comment

Originally posted by z740
        You all have it all wrong. This is real music:

and also:

-Chris
        Ummm, no.

Comment

Atreyu songs were good....but I like these too

And Rise Against...which is just awesome

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
            Ummm, no.
            Well then Jordan, what music do you like?

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
              Well then Jordan, what music do you like?

-Chris
              It really depends on what kinda mood I'm in and all that. Country's not my thing (surprisingly )
              I'm just messin with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                I can guess than moslty those, who go to Berlin' Love Parade.. and yes, I would still love that song. I hate when people rate you by the music you listen to. If I like that song does that automatically make me bad ? Or let's say I was listening to B.Spears, then because of that some would not talk to me ? I like the tune and nothing wrong wit that. I just like Euro Dance..
                Im not saying your a bad person for liking that music, more that it just makes me cringe. Its so poorly made. Ive been into the dance music scene for over 10 years and id like to think im pretty knowledgeable in that field when it comes to knowing a good track production. All im saying is that whatever that song was you posted just sounded like commercial churned out euro-esq rubbish.

Its not easy producing a good dance track, for people who arn't into this kind of music, you simply wouldn't understand. Pat check out the links i posted for a couple of great tracks. Although quite chilled the way they work is awesome.

Comment

I know, it's pretty simple but it's a catchy tune Stuck in my head now.
                  Those are my top Euro/Dance tunes for now (most played on my iPod):

East Clubbers - My Love

Groove Coverage - Runaway

Cascada - What Hurts The Most (I love this one !!!)

I know this might be Euro trashy as well, but I like them

Btw. Dan, you'v been with Dance for 10 years, have u ever worked as a DJ ?

Comment

Ive thought about it but ended up going down the photography road instead. All my money's gone on equipment and travelling. Id rather pay £30 and spend a mad night at gatecrasher watching some of the worlds best DJ's anyway

Comment

Or let's say I was listening to B.Spears, then because of that some would not talk to me ?
                      No, we'd talk to you...but we'd be making fun of you.

Comment

hmmm a couple of mine...

do do do do do do
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=M7BXn5CNG3U

Its hard to hide a hardon when your dressed like minnie pearl....
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=BE0mcejwVuQ

Playing harmonica...good =)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHkoTKyV5fo

BTW, how do you embed on this site?

Comment

Just a few of mine.

Red - Breathe Into Me
                          Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

David Crowder Band - Forever and Ever etc. Also one of the best videos ever.

The Afters - Beautiful Love

and finally,

Starfield - Everything is Beautiful

Comment

No, not really more people who enjoy things like this (watch at own risk)

My favorite at the moment :

That is more what Love Parade sounded 2007 (was in my home town)

Comment

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

pat...what did I tell you about posting videos of yourself on youtube?

Comment

Ahhh Tim Delux

Comment

Working...
                                X