Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup 2010 in South Africa !!!

Hallo folks !

The fever is rising...... The world cup 2010 in beautiful South Africa is about to begin.
    Who will be the new champion ?

The best team at the moment ( Spain ) or Brazil with an extrem young and new team ?

Argentina with its superstar Messi ? European giants Germany with the best statistic of all teams ? ( 3 time winner , 7 Finals )

Will it be quiet and safe ?

I am happy for the underpriveleged black young kids in the so called town ships that they can dream their dream now. I really hope the Baffana Baffana team is doing a good job and makes them happier.

I am calling everybody around the world to write. Specially the people of the rainbow nation. I am waiting for your answers. Long live Mr.Mandela !!!

Where is Soth Africa?
    Proudly performing RHD-to-LHD conversions since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Horscht View Post
      Where is Soth Africa?
      Just what I was thinking.

But back to the poit-I think soccer is a waste of time(no offense to anyone)but its not exciting except for when some1 scores and the annoncer goes Goooooooal!!!!Goooooooal!!!!!!!!!And its too low scoring-like every 3rd game is tied 1-1 or 2-2.In hockey at least their is violence!!Thats what most people come for to hockey games-the fights and the blood on the ice!!!

FLYERS WIN GAME 5 OF THE EASTERN FINALS TO ADVANCE TO THE STANLEY CUP AND FACE THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!!!!
      August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
        In hockey at least their is violence!!Thats what most people come for to hockey games-the fights and the blood on the ice!!!
        And that's the difference between America and the rest of the world.

Im supporting the home team (New Zealand) to hopefully not losing one game!
        Sam Rudge
        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I tried to correct it to S O U T H A F R I C A but i couldn`t manage it. My fault. I know it is South Africa. Forgive me

Comment

And THE WINNER IS:
            HOLLAND --------- HOLLAND --------- HOLLAND

Comment

Originally posted by J.Louwen View Post
              And THE WINNER IS:
              Impressive qualifications at least first european team to qualify.
              "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

And THE WINNER IS:
                Excellent. Supports my theory that Australia will win - we have a Dutch coach and recently resoundingly (2:1) beat that soccer powerhouse New Zealand! (slinks away, puts on flame suit, lodges bet on Germany winning)

Comment

im looking forward to the world cup this year, im going over to Cape Town on the 13th June, watching Italy vs Paraguay on 15th, then flying over to Johannesburg to see Slovakia vs Italy. Should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
                    And its too low scoring-like every 3rd game is tied 1-1 or 2-2.
                    You must not watch much in the way of hockey; I've seen and attended many, many games where the score was 1-0 or 2-1 in the third period.

In hockey at least their is violence!!Thats what most people come for to hockey games-the fights and the blood on the ice!!!
                    Clearly you've never heard of a "football riot". I'd be more afraid of getting into a dispute with a bunch of footie fans than I would with the hockey players.

FLYERS WIN GAME 5 OF THE EASTERN FINALS TO ADVANCE TO THE STANLEY CUP AND FACE THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!!!!
                    ...no one likes the Flyers or the Blackhawks.

Comment

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf9_1274985231
                      Proudly performing RHD-to-LHD conversions since 2006.

Comment

You can all watch England lift the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by mzk49o1 View Post
                          You must not watch much in the way of hockey; I've seen and attended many, many games where the score was 1-0 or 2-1 in the third period.

Clearly you've never heard of a "football riot". I'd be more afraid of getting into a dispute with a bunch of footie fans than I would with the hockey players.

[b]

...no one likes the Flyers or the Blackhawks.
                          Yes but it is more exciting in my opinion.

Then clearly you never want to go to a Philidelphia Eagles game.Built-in courthouse under the stadium.

No one likes the blackhawks except people that live in chicago and same with the flyers in philly,I dont think thats no one
                          August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker View Post
                            You can all watch England lift the World Cup.

Ha Ha Ha. That`s funny. A succsesless football nation like England , last final 44 ( !!!! ) years ago will win the world cup ?

England are born loosers even with an Italian coach.

Before every tournament i realize big words from the Island and when it comes to reality it is full disapointment.

Last Euro in Switzerland / Austria ? Not even qualified ............

We can all watch England lift the world cup ? Yooo , maybe when we close down our playstations.........

Comment

And THE WINNER IS:

Same like England. Born loosers. Big mouth , nothing behind it !!

Comment

Working...
                              X