Interesting Inflight Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Inflight Pictures

These images are of my instructer and I on a return trip from our NIFA competition at the USAFA in 2002. We were havin a little fun doing some formation flying with our buddies in the other plane making the flight. Granted my friend took the photos, I still feel Played a roll in creating them. Enjoy!! These were all taken over the great empty nothing that in this country we call Wyoming.

I hope I die like my gradfather, peacefuly in his sleep. Not like his passengers screaming in horror.

Nice Photos man!! What kind of A/c were you flying?

-PIAA310
    ***My Blog***

Comment

I like the pics man. Was this your first time trying formation flying?

btw PIA: it says on the side of the plane. Its a Piper Archer III

Great pics

Adam

Comment

You should upload the fourth one, or atleast get your friend to upload it.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Hehehehe, I meant to ask what kind of plane was the person flying in who took the Pictures.

-PIAA310
          ***My Blog***

Comment

Archer II?

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
              Hehehehe, I meant to ask what kind of plane was the person flying in who took the Pictures.
              Suuure.

Comment

Hey, Thanks for the compliments. We were both flying Piper Archer III PA28-181 if you want to get technical. Yes it was my first shot at formations flying and I had a blast. I highly recomend any chancce you get to try it. Plus it makes for kick ass photos. Any rate I will work on getting a few more up. For the most part they are generaly similar but I think i have a few break away pics. I'll see what I can come up with for you guys.
                I hope I die like my gradfather, peacefuly in his sleep. Not like his passengers screaming in horror.

Comment

Working...
                X