PHF-PHL
    PHL-ITH
    ITH-PHL
    PHL-ABE

Brutal day of flying....
    Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Originally posted by N9103M
      No such rule in the USA. However I have flown for companies that limit the number of legs per day, that's usually included in the pilot's union contract.

Under Part 121 Domestic/Flag operations you are restricted to being scheduled for no more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period. You may however fly over that 8 hours, but you will require more than the standard rest period at the end of a day.

At some of the regionals, it's not uncommon to have 6-8 leg days. (Mostly short hops)

I remember one trip when I flew the CRJ for Pinnacle...

DTW-CLE-DTW-OMA-DTW-ERI-DTW
      Got it. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Very true, the thing is my flights tend to be relitivley short for example PDX-SEA is about 40 min and SEA-EUG is about 1 hr. I do a lot of short flights since I fly a prop. the number of flights I do does depend heavily on where I am flying to. but usually I do about 4-5 segments per day. sorry if I confused anyone. that was one of my bussiest schedules from a few years back. I rarely fly more than 8 hours in a day though. Keep in mind about the segment restriction if I was to only fly 4 segments per day I would get on average about 4 hours of flying per day of work.

Comment

Working...
        X