Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2128

Thread: New Pre-Screening Thread - CREW reply only

  1. #81
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Firenze, Italy
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Color seems a bit oversaturated, and I would make sure the second one is level.
    Thanks, do you think now are better or worse?


  2. #82
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hey Screeners,

    whats your opinion to this pic?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zssxeefunke.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	554.7 KB 
ID:	7042

  3. #83
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fabinho1314 View Post
    hello.

    Is this ok?

    Attachment 7003
    Looks a bit soft.

  4. #84
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSTspotter View Post
    Is this one acceptable?

    Im not sure because of the front light, but its rare these days

    Attachment 7041

    Thanks in advance
    Contrast looks a bit flat, but otherwise ok.

  5. #85
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandros View Post
    Thanks, do you think now are better or worse?
    Color still looks a bit off on the first (too green), but otherwise ok.

  6. #86
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E.Funke View Post
    Hey Screeners,

    whats your opinion to this pic?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zssxeefunke.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	554.7 KB 
ID:	7042
    Should be ok.

  7. #87
    Junior Member MSTspotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Contrast looks a bit flat, but otherwise ok.
    Yes I've re-edited the picture! Thanks in advance!

  8. #88
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hey guys,

    i have to more pics...

    Is the Lufthansa in leveled and by the Emirates Pic, iŽam not sure about contrast and colors.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a6ebgefunke.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	575.5 KB 
ID:	7044Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daisrefunke.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	565.1 KB 
ID:	7045

  9. #89
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Hi,

    I have edited a photo that was underexposed. It also got rejected for not ticking 'night shot'. Is this likely to be accepted and do I still need to tick 'night shot'.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BritishAirA38027L.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	347.4 KB 
ID:	7046

  10. #90
    Senior Member brianw999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent. UK.
    Posts
    11,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluepanda7 View Post
    Hi,

    I have edited a photo that was underexposed. It also got rejected for not ticking 'night shot'. Is this likely to be accepted and do I still need to tick 'night shot'.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BritishAirA38027L.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	347.4 KB 
ID:	7046
    For the night shot the answer is Yes. The image has deep orange evening light colour and is lit head on.

    For the processing...
    It's still dark and lacks contrast and is suffering from compression.
    When you reprocess an image always start from scratch. Don't be tempted to apply more processing to an already processed image.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !


  11. #91
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Hi,

    Is this any better?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0209 (2).jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	356.4 KB 
ID:	7048

  12. #92
    Member pawelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Hi,

    Is this one ok for upload? I know the light is poor, but it was taken like 3-4 minutes after sunrise.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0651.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	826.5 KB 
ID:	7055

    Thanks

  13. #93
    Senior Member brianw999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent. UK.
    Posts
    11,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pawelm View Post
    Hi,

    Is this one ok for upload? I know the light is poor, but it was taken like 3-4 minutes after sunrise.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0651.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	826.5 KB 
ID:	7055

    Thanks
    Looks a touch dark and low contrast.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !


  14. #94
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Hello.
    Is this ok?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-AIV.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	729.5 KB 
ID:	7056

  15. #95
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Hi,
    Is this one ok?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cessn152GBZEB.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	7057

  16. #96
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluepanda7 View Post
    Hi,
    Is this one ok?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cessn152GBZEB.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	7057
    The photo lacks basic quality. It is overexposed, soft and noisy. I doubt, it can be brought to db standard.

  17. #97
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fabinho1314 View Post
    Hello.
    Is this ok?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-AIV.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	729.5 KB 
ID:	7056
    Seems a bit soft, especially towards the nose and tail.

  18. #98
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluepanda7 View Post
    Hi,

    Is this any better?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0209 (2).jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	356.4 KB 
ID:	7048
    Better, yes, but still seems a bit soft/compressed.

  19. #99
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Is this better?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-AIV2.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	642.2 KB 
ID:	7063

  20. #100
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fabinho1314 View Post
    Is this better?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-AIV2.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	642.2 KB 
ID:	7063
    Sharpness looks ok, but the level is off. Needs CCW rotation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •