Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beech B200

[Altered by the author.]
    Yes, the Beech B200 again. And I have perceived that one or two men (with less than 1000 forum entries) who only tried to disturb my good mood
    are only here once a week.
    Thus, I have decided, no excuse, not for my words, not for my words during the past 14 years. I am able to say, Entschuldigen Sie, but only when he's here.
    And today he's not here, not here when I'm here.

Back on topic.

My friends know that this year I've changed one or two things, in my hardware configuration. And I'm not yet 100% there again with my simulator where I was back then in August 2022.

But my Beech B200 is already back on board again. Stay tuned for new pictures and new routes (not necessarily always scheduled flights, but also
    General Aviation or Air Taxi routes).

Last edited by LH-B744; 2023-08-03, 04:55. Reason: New configuration, new flights.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

I hope that I can trust on your patience with new Beech B200 pictures, for not longer than until mid August 2023. Within the next 2 weeks, I should be ready again with my beloved B200 to again show you B200 pictures (p3dv4.5).

So, for a while, I have Rockwell Commander 114 pictures, if you like.

This is the route which, during the Tour de France 2023, I temporarily have flown parallel to the TdF route.
    L'étape neuf (#9), de Saint-Léonard-de-Noblat a Puy de Dôme.

I'm sure that I'm not the jetphotos member with the best French language, but imho it's always worth a try, for people who have once learned French at school...

For a flight in a Rockwell Commander 114, I decided to start #9 at Limoges, with an arrival on the very comfortable long rwy 08/26 3015 x 45 m of LFLC Clermont-Ferrand.
    Due to rather ugly weather I've decided to switch the a/c in Clermont-Ferrand, from Rockwell Commander 114
    to my beloved Beech B200. And this is the planned B200 route, to at least find some sun and some summer temperatures:
    Clermont-Ferrand -- Marseille International -- LIMJ Genova Sestri -- LIMC Malpensa -- LSZH Zurich International -- ELLX Luxembourg International -- EDDL Lohausen Intl . Back Home again.

And this was the airport where I tested my v4 simulator very shortly after the hardware changes, with the Rockwell 114.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetphotos Upload 089.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	844.4 KB
ID:	1166943
    Hm. The Mont Blanc in the background, and a rather small airfield in the foreground (yes, click on the picture to discover). For experienced Alpine pilots
    not such a big question.
    Started on LSGG to the East, with one or two turns you have Annemasse airfield below you, which is connected to Genf via an international tram (dt.: Internationale Straßenbahn !) .
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
    X