No announcement yet.

Last Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could also see if your ticket might be good for virtual rail or bus travel to your virtual destination if no other virtual airline honors your virtual ticket.

Comment

Sad that, i think all the aircraft will go to the virtual desert and some will be scrapped.

Originally posted by DeltaRules
      You could go to the other site's Virtual Airline & try their virtual ticket counter at virtual BWI (I don't remember if they even flew there). Is A.net Air still virtually operating? Otherwise, you're virtually screwed.

DeltaRules
      A.net airlines in still virtually operating. (I work for them )
      Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

You Traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
          I'm virtually disappointed. My virtual tickets are now worthless. I spent my hard earned virtual money on them. Any chance of getting another airline to honor them?
          Your virtual mis-adventure is interesting. You can also try your virtual luck with the Virtual Compensation Chamber to virtually redeem something. Or check with any virtual fellow airline still holding a virtual market agreement. If not, you're up to Try A Virtual Other Airline at your virtual expense and own risks.

Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
          X