No announcement yet.

FSX announced for 4Q 2006.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I like the fact that I see a Beaver and a Goose in the shots!

Comment

The closeup of the water looks pretty decent but not spectacular, but I do have to say it is certainly made up for.

Comment

Originally posted by scramjet
        Yeah it will. The reason I stayed with FS2002PRO is I felt I wouldn't be getting as much bang for my buck as FS2004 cost less than 2002PRO. If I can find some one to loan me 2004 until X comes out, I'd be happy because 2004 has some nice freeware stuff available though.
        I held off buying 2004 because I knew I'd buy the one that came out after that, and because I was pretty satisfied with 2002Pro, considering that it was the first flightsim I ever owned (I played 98 once in a while, it was my cousin's)...so yeah, I'm really looking forward to FSX. And the thing is, when FSX comes out, most developers are going to develop addons for FSX, and 2004 will become a thing of the past (like i see happening with 2002 right now).
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
        X