Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX announced for 4Q 2006.....

Check out the images on AVSIM....

This looks like a real step up fro fs2004.....
    O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

That's amazing

Excpet that the screenies load freaking long. U say it's gonna be published in the end of 2006???

Comment

WOW!, that scenery is awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        That's amazing

Excpet that the screenies load freaking long. U say it's gonna be published in the end of 2006???
        Yup according to the post on avsim it will be out in time for Christmas.... and according to the live webcast of Bill Gates tonight the development teams have a little under a year to finnish what they have too.. on the webcast it showed someone flying off the back of a private yaht off the coast of Maui... It was amazing... you could see the smoke comming out of the scemery, and you could see birds flying, and waves crashing, and trees waving in the wind...... OMG I want it NOW!!!!
        O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Comment

Holy f*ck, MSFS meets Google Earth . Damn, I guess I'll need a new comp for that, don't think my old motherboard could handle that.

Comment

HOLY CRAP! I didn't think it could get much more realistic, but WOW! They even brought back the glider and the C182RG!

Take a look at the FAQ's:
            "Q: What’s new in “Microsoft Flight Simulator X”?

A: Many of the new features in “Flight Simulator X” are based on requests from our loyal community who have provided creative input into our decision process. Therefore, we are excited to bring our fans the most revolutionary addition to the “Flight Simulator” franchise yet."

Looks like they really did take our suggestions into account, once I see the new 773 model(if they made one) and the night lighting, I'll be happy! They also said that FS won't be on a CD, it'll be on a DVD! I wonder how it'll all look when its done!
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Damn, that is impressive. Looks like I'll have to upgrade my pc for this one. Which isn't a bad thing.

Comment

holy sh!t!!!!!!!!!

thats stunning!

oh gosh, I'm gunna need a new computer in order to be able to support that

Comment

Whoa!! Looks good

Comment

WOWThat looks neat Check the scenery not the mention the glider
                    If my computer is 1 year old,will it be able to run FSX?

And why is it "flight sim X"?

Comment

My guess would be that if you have an average system as far as FS2004 preformance then you will have to bottom of the line for FSX

Comment

Holy Shit! That looks insane, talk about huge improvments! Cant wait for it, but I'll need a new computer, mines more then 4 years old now.

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
                          Holy Shit! That looks insane, talk about huge improvments! Cant wait for it, but I'll need a new computer, mines more then 4 years old now.
                          Pah, 4 years, I'm still on a 1998 comp that started life with Windows 98. Still works fine for MSFS9, but with FSX, it would die.

Originally posted by Sam Hampson
                          And why is it "flight sim X"?
                          Because it's the 10th Flight Sim. FS2004 was mostly known as FS9 already.

Comment

I really hope they put either the Garmin or Avidyne glass cockpits in flight sim X. Other than that, the screen shots look awesome. I looked at the link that was posted and alos checked flightsim.com and they have a few more shots it appeared http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/notams06/fsx0104.htm

so who's buying me a new computer for christmas next year?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                              so who's buying me a new computer for christmas next year?
                              You mean this year right? Shots are awesome...guess I better start saving for some major computer upgrade for both FSX and MS Vista.
                              Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                              No Frontiers

Comment

Working...
                              X