This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys,
    Off-late I have stopped doing IFR flights. So I usually take Robinson R22 heli for a spin around the city of Mumbai.

My last IFR flight was from Kolkata (Calcutta) -CCU/VECC to New Hyderabad Intl.(HYD/VOHS) with the Kingfisher Airlines A321 last week.

After doing so much real-world spotting, I just love to taxi the heavies (77W/A343/763) around the Mumbai taxiways.

U can check some of my screenshots here.

-Sreenath.

Comment

• YMML - YPAD & return. B737-700.

YMHB - YMML crj-200
      You cant have the best virtual airline in the world without the best people. Ansett Australia.

Comment

• AMS-NRT

Japan Airlines 777-300ER

Comment

• Thomsonfly - TOM1433
          Boeing 767-304ER - G-OBYH
          Manchester (EGCC) - Monastir (DTMB)
          FL350, 350 Passengers (fspax), just over one hour to go

May do the return flight, not sure yet.

Comment

• YSSY - YMML Virgin Blue B738

Was on take off and my computer randomly turned off, SO ANNOYING!
            There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Comment

• Im currently doing FlyGlobeSpan's ridiculous route from Hamilton to Gatwick, via Keflavik in a 737-800...
              -(FPL-GSM152-IS

-/B738/M-///
              -CYHM2330
              -M078FL350 YYZ V34 YEE YQA YXI MT LAKES KENRI 6060N 6350N 6440N 6430N FLOSI KEF
              -BIKF0600 BIRK
              -STEP CLIMB FL390

Currently in between Newfoundland and Greenland, heading directly for Nuuk. ETA is 0600Z. After that, a quick turn-around in Keflavik then onwards to Gatwick

Comment

• Ready for Pushback 747-200 BA LHR-PHL.Somewhere over Iceland @ FL370
                August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

• Just completed ATL-JAX on a DL 752. Took around an hour and a half at FL 280. Sorry, no screenies.

-Chris

Comment

• Airline: British Airways
                    Aircraft: Boeing 747-400
                    Route: Barbados - London Gatwick

Just flying with a mate on Vatsim the above route - Around 600nm south of Ireland.

Sorry for the jaggies - No AA on atm as im experimenting with the settings.

Comment

• Just finished flying POE (Porter) POE394 from KMDW-CYTZ.

Flew on VATSIM.

Fun flying, here is my airline:

BTW, not the easiest thing to land a Dash 8 Q400 at CYTZ, lading speed is about 114 knots runway length about 4000 feet.

Happy New Year
                      Nehal

Comment

• Taking the C182 for a spin around SXM at sunset.

Comment

• I just wonder if there is a dimension limit for jpg screenshot. Max. 1.91 MB filesize for a jpg is quite a lot.
                          Some guys do post 1900xsomething screenshots, which I find rather bulky.
                          Maybe 800x600 is a good choice, I'll give it a try.

Next thing is my "done" list. It is a very short list since my FS9 has to be
                          completed with some Alitalia paintings and Quantas paintings and Delta paintings and Lufthansa paintings (of course)
                          to be a really good simulator . As long as I don't have that (and I lack some good traffic for the
                          airports), there are some surprisingly short runways among the flights I
                          completed so far:
                          EDDF
                          - EDCG (a nasty short runway, not more than 2960 ft.).
                          LFPG
                          - LFLB (maybe also good for B734, I did a fuel stop with Beech Kingair 350)
                          - LIMJ (good runway but surrounded by some hills...).
                          and some days later
                          LIMJ
                          - LIRF and back to
                          LIMJ.

Currently, Im looking for US Flightplans (KMCO, KEWR, KJFK, KSYR, KENV
                          ...) and Middle East Flightplans (OLBA, OMDB, ..) and European Flightplans
                          (LIMJ, LIRF, EDDF, EGLL, LFPG, ..).

The nights almost gone, Maybe I post one or two screenshots of a recent FS9-winter-adventure later.
                          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

• A recent flight over Switzerland,
                            departure from a snowy LSZB (Bern). AA was not yet activated,
                            but from now on it is, I assure . [you'll get better screenshots soon, more filling the frame and with AA activated]

-

You might wonder if there is enough air between this machine and the mountain...

Last edited by LH-B744; 2009-04-25, 17:36. Reason: online photo exchange

Comment

• Trying out my new BA A321. En route from KATL to KFLL at FL380.

-Chris

Comment

• FL380 is nice and high.. But you use it for inner-US routes? I try various flightlevels subject to the given distance, rather
                                lower if less than 1000 nm. Maybe you can tell, whats the distance to KFLL? Here is some of what I did the last few months:
                                LH 686, guess @ FL320, don't know it exactly anymore
                                -
                                Coming from EDDF (07L), destination LLBG, distance 1594 nm

-
                                welcome to Tel Aviv

-
                                touchdown

Last edited by LH-B744; 2009-04-14, 02:17. Reason: add some image

Comment

Working...
                                X