Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for you guys (And maybe girls too)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question for you guys (And maybe girls too)

    When making a flight video ...I can't seem to get the flight surfaces to work in the video(For example gear up, flaps, ailerons, etc.) I know I am operating them while making the videos...the playback doesn't show them working. I'm using FSX.

    Anybody here know how to fix that?

    Also..all the views in the video play fine except for the outside view looking at the aircraft..which is best described as "herky-jerky"..lol.

    Kind of annoying and I thought I'd ask you folks for some help!

    HELP!

    Thanks in advance!

    Mark

  • #2
    Simple solution. All you need to do is get a tripod, a video camera, and a baseball autographed by Tim Linsecum. Put the camera on the tripod, video tape the monitor while the control surfaces move, AND the whole time you have an autographed baseball!
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

    Comment


    • #3
      Gee..that's alot of help...Thanks! Are all your other posts as helpful? I fell asleep after reading just a couple...

      Anybody else here have a GOOD answer?

      Comment


      • #4
        this is just the way FS is, it happens in fs9 aswell. You just need to operate them yourself while you are watching the video. thats what I do. I watch for the appropriate time, then I push the buttons and lower everything
        I'm the guy... Porter Guy

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fishinmission5369 View Post
          Anybody else here have a GOOD answer?
          I thought that was a great answer, I would have just told you to get a life.

          Comment


          • #6
            Curtis. This is a Flight Simulator forum. You don't like it ?.....then don't come here. Go back to the Off Topic forum where you will get away with a certain amount of rudeness and arrogance. It will not be permitted here. At least Crunk's reply had a degree of humour to it, even if it was not particularly helpful.
            Last edited by brianw999; 2010-12-29, 09:24.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

            Comment


            • #7
              Fraps

              --- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
              --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                Fraps
                Correct. A very good software. Just google it.

                Yash

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                  Curtis. This is a Flight Simulator forum. You don't like it ?.....then don't come here. Go back to the Off Topic forum where you will get away with a certain amount of rudeness and arrogance. It will not be permitted here. At least Crunk's reply had a degree of humour to it, even if it was not particularly helpful.
                  Actually, Brian, I agree with you. It seems Crunk's reply was very humorous, but all but useless, while mine was very timely and relevant, albeit somewhat harsh. I like flightsims as much as the next guy, but when one starts to be concerned about control surface movement on Fs videos, it does seem to be an assessment of priorities is in order. Frankly, I think we all would do well to occasionally take stock of where we are in life and why.

                  Perhaps it might be possible to combine mine and Crunk's posts, thus creating one humorous AND helpful bit of input.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Curtis Malone View Post
                    Frankly, I think we all would do well to occasionally take stock of where we are in life and why.
                    Do feel free to enlighten us all. Unless you can, your opinions probably aren't significant enough to be of any real value here, especially as they bear no relation to the original question asked.
                    Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

                    My images on Flickr

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PMN View Post
                      Do feel free to enlighten us all. Unless you can, your opinions probably aren't significant enough to be of any real value here, especially as they bear no relation to the original question asked.
                      I tried to do just that. As for who is or isn't significant, I'm not sure who died and made you the judge of that. Or the judge of what is and isn't of "real value".

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Curtis Malone View Post
                        Perhaps it might be possible to combine mine and Crunk's posts, thus creating one humorous AND helpful bit of input.
                        I am Chasen Richardson and I approve this message.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Why don't you try FS Recorder?
                          http://www.fs-recorder.net/
                          It keeps a log of all the movements you do while flying. Fraps is a good partner. There are some good tutorials in youtube that will be of much help. I really cannot find the one I used once, right now. But just go and have a look, type something like FS video making tutorial.. I'm sure you'll find something useful.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thank you

                            Thanks Bacorrea..I'll check it out.

                            FM

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X