Help with PA28 variant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with PA28 variant

Too many variants and I can't find anything conclusive about which it may be. Thanks.
    Attached Files

The US Register should be authoritative. It gives this as a PA-28-140, serial number 28-20612, built 1965.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish251 View Post
      The US Register should be authoritative. It gives this as a PA-28-140, serial number 28-20612, built 1965.
      I found that info just fine. I meant is it a Cherokee A, Cherokee B, etc.

Comment

With a little bit of research (found 1 source ) I would say this is a "B". This is true for 1964 and 1965 YOM and from 1966 it would be a "C". For Cessnas, Wiki has all the info (and I have some more) but unfortuntely the PA28 variants are very difficult to assign.
        The US Register should be authoritative.
        Objection, it is 99.9% correct but I came across entries which were not. Plus, the "type" as listed is sometimes not as detailed as the JP database is. Say Cirruses. We run them by the Generations. Few clues as to which is which, but the FAA only says SR22 and the YOM...
        Good luck with the (hot) up, Jake.

Comment

Originally posted by bleuair View Post
          With a little bit of research (found 1 source ) I would say this is a "B". This is true for 1964 and 1965 YOM and from 1966 it would be a "C". For Cessnas, Wiki has all the info (and I have some more) but unfortuntely the PA28 variants are very difficult to assign.

Objection, it is 99.9% correct but I came across entries which were not. Plus, the "type" as listed is sometimes not as detailed as the JP database is. Say Cirruses. We run them by the Generations. Few clues as to which is which, but the FAA only says SR22 and the YOM...
          Good luck with the (hot) up, Jake.
          Thanks Mirko! My gut was telling me it was a B but there really doesn't some to be a definitive source for that much detail.

Comment

Working...
          X