X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Hot

Hello, dear reviewer!

Sorry to disturb you, B-328G has changed its livery and is painted. When I uploaded it, it was not more than 48 hours after the first photo was uploaded; according to the website regulations, popular photos of painted photos are valid within 48 hours. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by huazi311 View Post
    Hello, dear reviewer!

Sorry to disturb you, B-328G has changed its livery and is painted. When I uploaded it, it was not more than 48 hours after the first photo was uploaded; according to the website regulations, popular photos of painted photos are valid within 48 hours. Thank you!
    At the moment of my posting, the upload time of the first photo of B-328G is still not more than 48 hours, so according to the rules of the website, it is still within the 48-hour hot time range.

Comment

2.5 Hot Photo

The following will be accepted as hot for 48 hours after the first photo got accepted:

1. New aircraft type produced by a manufacturer. (including subtypes)

2. New aircraft type / subtype for an airline or air force. (including roll-outs or test flights at the factory)

3. First appearance of a new airline colour scheme. (incl. for all subtypes)

4. First appearance of a special scheme for an airline or air force. Air force special scheme must be at least a full tail marking or similar size on the fuselage. (also for subtypes). Airline special scheme includes all alliance schemes such as Star Alliance, One World etc.

5. Other Newsworthy events at the discretion of the screening team. (typical hand over ceremonies, promotion tours by new airliner

Comment

Originally posted by huazi311 View Post
        Hello, dear reviewer!

In fact it was screened 48 hours after the first image was accepted, but since you submitted it to the queue just before the 48-hour limit, yes it should have been hot. I have accepted the image for you.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

In fact it was screened 48 hours after the first image was accepted, but since you submitted it to the queue just before the 48-hour limit, yes it should have been hot. I have accepted the image for you.
          Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
          X