X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike MacK
    replied
    Good evening - I submitted a new airport to the system on Saturday evening, have not heard anything as of yet, it is for Calgary Chestermere - CFX8, a grass strip. Pretty close to 72 hrs now, maybe I submitted it wrong? Chomping at the bit to add a number of new small prop registrations. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• bleuair
    replied
    moved here
    Last edited by bleuair; 2019-07-02, 06:53.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Ruppert
    replied
    Adding Airport In Death Valley

Over a week ago, I tried to add an unlisted airport, I then tried again a few days later.

The airport is.... Stovepipe Wells Airport - USA California - L09

The airport does not have a four letter ICAO.

For the ICAO, I put "L09" in that field. Can the airport be added? Did I do something wrong in my request to add it?

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Is available under Ultralight Aircraft

Leave a comment:

• davidb5814
    replied
    I might be being abit thick here, but I have clicked:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

To add a new aircraft into the system for a photo, however it says to add NEW MANUFACTURER from the list, however this in itself is not in the list to select? Any ideas?

If not could we add:

Manufacturer : Comco Ikarus
    Type : Ikarus C42
    Model : Ikarus C42 FB80

Leave a comment:

• bleuair
    replied
    Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    The request you make are in the incorrect format so they are not acceptabele.
    I submitted the request again on March 10th. Still do not have an e-mail confirming whether my request was accepted or rejected (now two requests each).
    There is now one of two airports in (LSVD) but again with the Umlaut mistake. If I submit the form with "Other Location" and the same name including Umlaut, it works and displays correctly in the queue.
    If I upload an Umlaut, it does not. No clue though why an airport still gets accepted despite probably (???) having an Umlaut issue. Is is coming through in correct format to the data screener? Do you accept it only if Umlauts are displayed?
    So the issue happens only after screener acceptance?

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    You can do this yourself via links on the upload page.

Leave a comment:

• juancosmo
    replied
    Good morning!

Is it possible insert new airports and airlines?

INSERT NEW AIRPORT
    Chopper Solution Heliport - SDKN, Brazil
    Aeródromo Feijó - SNFF, Brazil

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Originally posted by ramimz View Post
    Dear Data Screener.
    I used the 'Add Aircraft' form to add the new Boeing 737-86J (BDSF) that convert by "IAI"
    and today he made his first test flight.
    Reg. N916SC.
    usually how long it's take to add the new a\c type to JP data ?
    Thank you for your help.
    Can take up to a few hours

Leave a comment:

• ramimz
    replied
    Dear Data Screener.
    I used the 'Add Aircraft' form to add the new Boeing 737-86J (BDSF) that convert by "IAI"
    and today he made his first test flight.
    Reg. N916SC.
    usually how long it's take to add the new a\c type to JP data ?
    Thank you for your help.

Leave a comment:

• bleuair
    replied
    Sorry, my bad. Missed that one too and now tried again. Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Originally posted by bleuair View Post
    I'm giving it a try again. Has an Umlaut in it, be prepared

Thanks, really eager to see a solution in the Umlaut saga for a while now bunch of pics from EDRF waiting to go in but given there's only wrong info available I'm saving everyone the hassle of post-acceptance corrections...
    The request you make are in the incorrect format so they are not acceptabele. You need to include the 4 letter code with the airfield name.

Leave a comment:

• bleuair
    replied
    I cant see any request you made?
    I'm giving it a try again. Has an Umlaut in it, be prepared
    And I did my best for EDRF. I cant seem to change it. Question is out to the IT guru's
    Thanks, really eager to see a solution in the Umlaut saga for a while now bunch of pics from EDRF waiting to go in but given there's only wrong info available I'm saving everyone the hassle of post-acceptance corrections...
    Last edited by bleuair; 2019-03-03, 23:37.

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Originally posted by bleuair View Post
    Dear Data Screener, some 10 days ago I requested multiple airports to be added and haven't heard anything since. Any chance to get an indication about when this would be ready to use? There was no e.mail yet indicating the additions are completed.

Among others I also added EDRF. This airport keeps showing up in no less than three wrong versions and I'm fighting for the past 9 months to get that sorted. Again, that's not the only addition.

Thanks in advance.
    I cant see any request you made?

And I did my best for EDRF. I cant seem to change it. Question is out to the IT guru's

Leave a comment:

• bleuair
    replied
    Dear Data Screener, some 10 days ago I requested multiple airports to be added and haven't heard anything since. Any chance to get an indication about when this would be ready to use? There was no e.mail yet indicating the additions are completed.

Among others I also added EDRF. This airport keeps showing up in no less than three wrong versions and I'm fighting for the past 9 months to get that sorted. Again, that's not the only addition.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X