Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Hot Photo' question

Hi guys,

I have a photo of an aircraft of which the only photo in the DB currently is one of inside the cockpit.
    Since there is not image depicting the livery, or really the entire outside of the aircraft itself, should I submit the photo as a 'hot photo'?.
    I just thought that maybe as there are no images of the aircraft other than one of the inside of it, that it would be classified as "new livery" or something similar.
    For the record, the aircraft is F-GYAC and the exterior livery has actually changed since the photo from 2018 was taken, although you cannot see this because, of course, the photo is only from the inside.

Cheers,
    Ben

Originally posted by Ben Long View Post
    Hi guys,

I have a photo of an aircraft of which the only photo in the DB currently is one of inside the cockpit.
    Since there is not image depicting the livery, or really the entire outside of the aircraft itself, should I submit the photo as a 'hot photo'?.
    I just thought that maybe as there are no images of the aircraft other than one of the inside of it, that it would be classified as "new livery" or something similar.
    For the record, the aircraft is F-GYAC and the exterior livery has actually changed since the photo from 2018 was taken, although you cannot see this because, of course, the photo is only from the inside.

Cheers,
    Ben
    Yes, you can submit it as hot.

Comment

Working...
    X