Category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Category

I recently got a rejection for this photo. Skipping over the other motifs, the screener in the notes points out that the "vintage" box had to be flagged because it was needed for all preserved aircraft.
    It is true that I haven't read the guidelines for a long time, but I don't remember that there is such a requirement in them.
    I don't want it to be due to my bad English or perhaps an update of the same that I missed.
    Obviously my question is only asked so that I can adjust better in the future.
    Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6644.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	612.5 KB
ID:	1159253

Yes all preserved aircrafts need vintage category but nothing new there, it’s always been the case.

Regards
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex, but I can't find this in the guidelines. I'll do it like this.

Comment

in the upload guideline...

Warbird / Vintage

This category is to be selected for old planes (anything that was not built after 1970, or where the production started before 1970), planes that are no longer in regular service and planes in museums. Also, replicas of vintage aircraft need the "vintage" category.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I've been wondering for a long time, but is the current JA01XJ, 02XJ, and 03XJ painting classified as Special Scheme?  
            What about A9C-FG's retro livery? 

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_F View Post
              I've been wondering for a long time, but is the current JA01XJ, 02XJ, and 03XJ painting classified as Special Scheme?  
              What about A9C-FG's retro livery? 
              Yes all need the special scheme category

Regards
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X