No announcement yet.

Looking for a spoting location near Airbus plant in Toulouse Blagnac Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a spoting location near Airbus plant in Toulouse Blagnac Airport

Hello everyone,
    Will be around Toulouse Airbus plant next week.
    Wonder if any photography aloud inside the plant or near the ramp around the delivery center?
    Appreciate any answer about spotting place near by, sincerely,
    Ike Harel

Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (TLS/LFBO) is situated in southern France and only a short hop away from the wonderful city of Toulouse. The lovely southern-French city is not […]
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thanks Erwin,
      I know this web-site, but my question mainely was about
      the availability to take photos inside the delivery center or around it?
      Maybe you have any knowledge about this.
      Ike

Comment

Originally posted by ikeharel View Post

Thanks Erwin,
        I know this web-site, but my question mainely was about
        the availability to take photos inside the delivery center or around it?
        Maybe you have any knowledge about this.
        Ike
        Afaik it it not possible to take pictures there. Even on the tour (if still available) not allowed to take pictures.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post

Afaik it it not possible to take pictures there. Even on the tour (if still available) not allowed to take pictures.
          Thanks.
          Ike

Comment

I can confirm, I've been on A350 Factory Tour in 2020, no photos allowed The worst part is that tour bus goes straight thru the delivery parking where you can see all the new planes...

Comment

Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
              I can confirm, I've been on A350 Factory Tour in 2020, no photos allowed The worst part is that tour bus goes straight thru the delivery parking where you can see all the new planes...
              Thanks, Tom,
              Maybe I will be able to grab something from the bus window...
              Have a nice weekend,
              Ike

Comment

Hello,

As TomEPKK said, it is strictly forbidden to take photos inside the Airbus factory, even at the bus window. Even if the planes are in plain sight, there is industrial secrecy.

I too was frustrated during my visit in 2020 not being able to take photos because the bus passes in the middle of the planes in the final phase of preparation. Before boarding the bus, you should in theory leave your camera in a locker outside.

I will be you I will not try to take pictures because you may have problems according to the guide who will be present that day.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnantais View Post
                  Hello,

As TomEPKK said, it is strictly forbidden to take photos inside the Airbus factory, even at the bus window. Even if the planes are in plain sight, there is industrial secrecy.

I too was frustrated during my visit in 2020 not being able to take photos because the bus passes in the middle of the planes in the final phase of preparation. Before boarding the bus, you should in theory leave your camera in a locker outside.

I will be you I will not try to take pictures because you may have problems according to the guide who will be present that day.
                  Thanks,
                  Is there an official spoting location available outside the plant area?
                  I may try to go there if possible, to take photo of landings and take-off's .
                  appreciate,
                  Ike

Comment

Avenue Latécoère, F31700 Cornebarrieu, and spotting place on the hill just above.
                    Taxiway, Airbus Delivery Center and Rwy 14R arrivals (if south wind...).
                    A small ladder or even a stool can help, but not obligatory.
                    See Google Earth Pro for more details.

Comment

[QUOTE=zomeu;n1162468]Avenue Latécoère, F31700 Cornebarrieu, and spotting place on the hill just above.
                      Taxiway, Airbus Delivery Center and Rwy 14R arrivals (if south wind...).
                      A small ladder or even a stool can help, but not obligatory.
                      See Google Earth Pro for more details.[/Q

Thanks, will try to look upon arriving to the place.
                      Ike

Comment

Working...
                      X