Hot Photo? - Flyetski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Photo? - Flyetski

Hiya jp team, I recently took a photo of a plane at Headcorn Aerodrome and it has a new sticker on the tail of the plane. Would that be considered as a livery change or a hot photo? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9042...source=iOS+App That is the link to the photo before the sticker was added

As per the upload guidelines:

In order to improve the cooperation with FlightRadar24 and have the most up to date photo available for the FlightRadar24 site the following will be accepted as hot for the first photo accepted only.

3. Any change to the colour scheme (for example: removal of a special scheme, new stickers) or to the aircraft itself (Winglets, Sharklets) - Note that this is only valid for active aircraft​
    So yes, that would be considered a livery change.

Exceptions are
    - the airframe is not active anymore
    - (sticker is barely noticeable)
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

Originally posted by JesseV View Post
      As per the upload guidelines:

So yes, that would be considered a livery change.

Exceptions are
      - the airframe is not active anymore
      - (sticker is barely noticeable)
      Thanks a lot Jesse, appreciate the help

Comment

Hiya, just asking. Would a registration colour change from white to yellow be considered a Hot photo?

Comment

I'm about to ask the same thing, the sticker is under the nose, basically the name of the aircraft, position, size and name of the aircraft changed, but I'm not sure if it's hot as from the air you kind of can see the change, when you truly realize it on detail is on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by flyetty View Post
            Hiya, just asking. Would a registration colour change from white to yellow be considered a Hot photo?
            Originally posted by Victor The Aviator View Post
            I'm about to ask the same thing, the sticker is under the nose, basically the name of the aircraft, position, size and name of the aircraft changed, but I'm not sure if it's hot as from the air you kind of can see the change, when you truly realize it on detail is on the ground.
            It will be at our discretion how significant the change is. If you are ok with a rejection due to it being considered not significant enough, feel free to upload as hot. Otherwise, please put it in the regular queue.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

It will be at our discretion how significant the change is. If you are ok with a rejection due to it being considered not significant enough, feel free to upload as hot. Otherwise, please put it in the regular queue.
              Thanks for the advise...appreciated.

Comment

hiya jp crew, in the first photo the wheel caps have been removed and re-painted but now in my photo the paint scheme has returned to how it was previously, would this be considered a hot photo?
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X