Spammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkosVicioso View Post

I'm from a small airport where the biggest aircraft landing is an a320. Check "SKSM" AIP Charts if you have a chance..

( https://www.aerocivil.gov.co/servici...%20BOLIVAR.pdf )

an A380 special scheme still's really cool for me. Still a matter of prespective... Still valid your opinion...
    I am also from a small airport where the biggest aircraft is the a321, still spamming isnt justified no matter what the aircraft is, if a photo is good it will reach the top by itself, not with the help of spamming

Comment

Originally posted by MARK0 View Post

I am also from a small airport where the biggest aircraft is the a321, still spamming isnt justified no matter what the aircraft is, if a photo is good it will reach the top by itself, not with the help of spamming
      Isnt justified? you talk about it like it was a crime relax man...

Remember your opinion is not the way the whole world should think, for you are boring, for others are cool... deal with it.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/315324

Comment

What airport are you from, MARK0?
        Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
        If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
        ——————————————————————————

Comment

Another quite clear example from the same culprit!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok, i understand all the photos exept the B747, there are tens of photos of the same plane in the same angle, why is it so popular?

Comment

Here another example:
              the scoot and cebu pacific one have nothing special
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
                What airport are you from, MARK0?
                Hi!, i am from Culiacan, Sinaloa, México, airport code is MMCL, like i mentioned i only spot a320s and little aircraft, i have also spotted heavy and interesting aircraft on other airports with no necessity of social media spamming to reach the most viewed section

Comment

Ok, i understand all the photos exept the B747, there are tens of photos of the same plane in the same angle, why is it so popular?
                  Thats what i ask myself, that type of photos are popular because of social media spamming, thats the only reason

Comment

Here another example:
                    the scoot and cebu pacific one have nothing special
                    Yes thats a clear example, you can easily know when it is spamming because they are photos which are not very rare or special and from the same photographer which is kinda SUS

Comment

Originally posted by MarkosVicioso View Post

Isnt justified? you talk about it like it was a crime relax man...

Remember your opinion is not the way the whole world should think, for you are boring, for others are cool... deal with it.
                      Well it isnt a crime but it kind of bothers me since i personally like to see creative and interesting photos when i visit jp (those type of photos reach the top without spamming) and spamming "normal" photos (they aren't bad for being normal, im not saying that, im just saying that they are the normal type of photo you encounter on jp) just leaves no chance for the creative and interesting photos to be shown.

And it is not just me, just look at how many people are bothered by those actions....

Comment

Yeah, although some of thoese photos i showed were new registationa and maybie because of that people see it.

Comment

Working...
                        X