This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejections without clear reasons

Hello, they rejected a photo from spotting location, they told me that photos inside the airport do not qualify, before uploading it I looked for some rule or article that prohibits it and I found nothing, so I searched for similar photos in the JP database and I found Many, for that reason I uploaded it, should publish the new rules where they clarify clearly what can and cannot be uploaded, so we do not lose slots due to ignorance or lack of information, which is not prohibited, it is legal, my photo and one examples of others accepted
    Attached Files

Another example
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi alonso, A screener comment in your rejection seems to answer your question. Regards

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	408
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	1173436
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/315324

Comment

Hello markos, yes I saw the screener's response, my point is that there is no written rule that prohibits it, I searched the forum for something that prohibits it and I didn't find anything, so I went to look for similar photos in the JP database In order not to make a mistake and upload something that they are going to reject, I found many similar or identical photos, that's why I uploaded mine, if there is no information that prohibits it, and there are identical photos, what would you do? obviously I'll upload it… saludos 👍

Comment

Originally posted by A.Cisneros View Post
          Hello markos, yes I saw the screener's response, my point is that there is no written rule that prohibits it, I searched the forum for something that prohibits it and I didn't find anything, so I went to look for similar photos in the JP database In order not to make a mistake and upload something that they are going to reject, I found many similar or identical photos, that's why I uploaded mine, if there is no information that prohibits it, and there are identical photos, what would you do? obviously I'll upload it… saludos 👍
          I know that feel, i uploaded a hot photo of a plane with stickers change and it was rejected after another user got two accepted of the same change, so it makes me think that because of probabilities and options which are almost infinite, the website crew uses accepted pictures to improve their standard and determine how to upgrade their regulations.
          So maybe after accept the pictures you saw they realized those are not spotting sites and then updated interenally that regulation about spotting location pictures...Agree with you that they should share those insights with users to avoid this kinda unnecessary rejections but its ok for me if they dont and use that time to screen the long queue instead!

Saludos y buen trabajo con esas fotos, muy bonitas!!
          https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/315324

Comment

Seems pretty clear to me... From the upload guideline :

3.4.2 Spotting location

For spotting locations, the following minimum requirements apply:
            • photo must show a public location regularly used for spotting
            ​....

Regards
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X