Trouble accessing "Sticky" topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble accessing "Sticky" topics

I was trying to check one of the "Sticky" topics in this Forum, the UPLOAD GUIDELINES thread. I am logged in. Every time I get a "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator.​" message, which I did, but I didn't get a response, maybe that link didn't work. I thought maybe the problem would fix itself possibly, but it's been a 3 or 4 weeks now and I still can't access that thread. I noticed that I can't access 18 of the sticky threads, it's easy to identify which ones, when I hover my mouse over the topic, I get a message saying "No preview text available". Is anyone else having this issue, maybe a few people could try to access some of the sticky's. Thanks!

Originally posted by Mike MacK View Post
    I was trying to check one of the "Sticky" topics in this Forum, the UPLOAD GUIDELINES thread. I am logged in. Every time I get a "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator.​" message, which I did, but I didn't get a response, maybe that link didn't work. I thought maybe the problem would fix itself possibly, but it's been a 3 or 4 weeks now and I still can't access that thread. I noticed that I can't access 18 of the sticky threads, it's easy to identify which ones, when I hover my mouse over the topic, I get a message saying "No preview text available". Is anyone else having this issue, maybe a few people could try to access some of the sticky's. Thanks!
    Links have actually been broken for 3-4 months now. We requested FR24 fix them, but apparently we're not very high on their priority list.

Upload guidelines can be found here:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Interesting, that explains it. Thanks for your reply and link.

Comment

Working...
      X