Sony DSC-H50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony DSC-H50

Guys I have wanted to do plane spotting for a very long time but unfortunately I've been stuck with Samsung phones. I am totally new to cameras and therefore I am inexperienced so I thought I would ask you. I found a Sony DSC-H50 for around £50 and I just wanted your thoughts, is it good enough to get pictures on jetphotos?

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H50 Digital Camera-Black | eBay

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	802
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	1175315

Personally, I think it's not a good choice. It was launched in 2008 and is simply too outdated.

Comment

Nope.

Spend a little bit more and get something like a Rebel XSi and a 55-250. Shouldn't be more than 200 quid total. Even though it's just as old, you'll get much better quality out of the sensor.
      [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

The age of the camera usually does not matter unless it is a very old camera, i have been taking photos with cameras from 1995 and 2005, and if i did not stupidly delete them accidentally, they would have a chanse at JP. But yeah, save up for a bit more expensive camera that will give you a better chance at uploading.
        Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
        If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
        ——————————————————————————

Comment

I raised my budget and am considering the nikon d3400 with 300mm lens, is this fine?

Comment

Working...
          X