Prepare for Takeoff - Prescreen request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepare for Takeoff - Prescreen request

Hey, does anybody have any good suggestions for a camera that i can attach a 600mm lens to? I am looking to buy a camera that isn't to expensive, with good zoom capablities. Note, please disregard title.

Originally posted by Prepare for Takeoff View Post
    Hey, does anybody have any good suggestions for a camera that i can attach a 600mm lens to? I am looking to buy a camera that isn't to expensive, with good zoom capablities. Note, please disregard title.
    You're going to have to be a little more specific..any camera body that can change lenses can have a 600mm attached, cheap or expensive. And when you say 'with good zoom capabilities' are you talking about the lens or the camera body? A camera body with 'good zoom capabilities' would exclude one that could change lenses since that would imply the lens was fixed, so what exactly are you asking?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You're going to have to be a little more specific..any camera body that can change lenses can have a 600mm attached, cheap or expensive. And when you say 'with good zoom capabilities' are you talking about the lens or the camera body? A camera body with 'good zoom capabilities' would exclude one that could change lenses since that would imply the lens was fixed, so what exactly are you asking?
      Sorry, my question wording was really stupid. I would like any camera, with/without lens fixed that has good zoom capabilites and is not too expensive.

Comment

Sorry, my question wording was really stupid. I would like any camera, with/without lens fixed that has good zoom capabilites and is not too expensive.
        Well, define “not expensive”
        Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
        If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
        ——————————————————————————

Comment

That leaves you with a lot of options, as any interchangeable lens camera can take a zoom lens, and most fixed lenses are also super zooms. Most camera brands are equivalent in quality - you will find initially that your photographic skills will affect the quality of your image far more than whether it's a Sony/Canon/Nikon/etc.., so my advice is just pick one (any brand) you can find cheaply and just start learning with that. Once you've developed your skills, you can decide which brand suite you best, though switching between brands is quite common - I've switched myself in the past two years.

Comment

Working...
          X