Regional Airline Question for Hot Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional Airline Question for Hot Photo

I'm just checking for more info on what's consider a hot photo. I've recently had a ERJ-175 fly in with a white stripe over the registration(N451YX). I looked up the reg and it still had a photo with its old carrier Republic airways, not with Envoy of which it currently is. I found a recently changed e175 from republic to envoy (N450YX) and it was accepted as a hot due to it switching carriers. So I did the exact same thing, was rejected the first time for framing. So I uploaded again but was told it was it was a invalid hot and screener put *Change not significant enough*. I appealed it and gave the same reason and was told the "as explained by screener". Can someone help clarify what exactly a hot photo is consider or in my situation if I'm wrong, please help me understand. To me a changing of a regional airline is kind of important.

Originally posted by Justinkocsis View Post
    I'm just checking for more info on what's consider a hot photo. I've recently had a ERJ-175 fly in with a white stripe over the registration(N451YX). I looked up the reg and it still had a photo with its old carrier Republic airways, not with Envoy of which it currently is. I found a recently changed e175 from republic to envoy (N450YX) and it was accepted as a hot due to it switching carriers. So I did the exact same thing, was rejected the first time for framing. So I uploaded again but was told it was it was a invalid hot and screener put *Change not significant enough*. I appealed it and gave the same reason and was told the "as explained by screener". Can someone help clarify what exactly a hot photo is consider or in my situation if I'm wrong, please help me understand. To me a changing of a regional airline is kind of important.
    Unfortunately there is some inconsistency with hot images and minor changes; the first rejections (and accepted image) were not done by senior screeners, so were not handled correctly. Your last rejection and appeal were handled by senior crew, so those were the correct decisions. As a basic rule of thumb, any change that is too small to notice in the thumbnail will likely not be considered hot, but since it is at our discretion, best to ask here in the future if you are unsure.

Comment

Working...
    X