Photo not on FR24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo not on FR24

Hi everyone! I have a photo of N204UA (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11203318) uploaded and taken on December 22, 2023, which is the latest photos of this registration in the database. It's two days after accepted on JP, but it does not appear on FR24. I also read the advice for photos not showing up on the FR24. I believe that my shot satisfies the requirements to be on FR24. Thanks for your help!

Hello,
    Should be ok now

Regards
    Alex

Comment

I was wondering why my photos doesn't show on Flightradar24 even if it was accepted on Jetphotos.I just want to know what is the requirement for photos showing on Flightradar24.If there is someone who can solve my problem,I would be highly appreciative.

Comment

Photos showing the whole airplane from the side/ showing the entire livery are the ones that appear on fr24, artistic shots, cutoff shots, interior/wing shots, head on shots, belly shots, shots taken from directly behind and above are the ones that do not appear on fr24.
        Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
        If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
        ——————————————————————————

Comment

Thanks.But sometimes some of my photos that satisfy these requirements don't show on Flightradar24,either.I have no idea why that happens.Is it because the photo taken date was too long before or some other reasons?Hope you can answer me again.😀

Comment

Only the photos with the most recent photo date (date that the photo was shot in) appear, not the most recently added.
            Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
            If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
            ——————————————————————————

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
              Hello,
              Should be ok now

Regards
              Alex
              I just saw the reply. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Also, I have another photo N926AK (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11208140) uploaded and taken on Nov 24, 2023, which is the latest photos of this registration in the database. It's two days after accepted on JP, but it does not appear on FR24. I believe that it shows the whole airplane from the side and shows the entire livery. Thanks for your clarification.

Comment

Working...
                X