Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXIF METADATA

Hi JP Crews!

Are we required to have Camera exif metadata available when we are uploading pictures? Can we manually input the photo dates as long as we are making sure they are right?

Thanks for addressing my concerns!

Originally posted by PVG_Spotter View Post
    Hi JP Crews!

Are we required to have Camera exif metadata available when we are uploading pictures? Can we manually input the photo dates as long as we are making sure they are right?

Thanks for addressing my concerns!
    At this time I'd say exif is recommended. Not a requirement, but we typically match flight data with dates photos are taken and submitted and will reject accordingly if data is incorrect. Highly recommend using exif and making sure your camera settings are up to date when you go on spotting trips to ensure data is correct at all times. Cheers
    http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post

At this time I'd say exif is recommended. Not a requirement, but we typically match flight data with dates photos are taken and submitted and will reject accordingly if data is incorrect. Highly recommend using exif and making sure your camera settings are up to date when you go on spotting trips to ensure data is correct at all times. Cheers
      Very clear explanations. Thanks!

Regards

Comment

Working...
      X