A new camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new camera

Hi, i am looking to buy a new camera, suited for JP, but i dont know which of the hundreds of camera models to buy.
    I also have some requirements for the camera:
    1/ it is less than 650€~700€
    2/ i can attach lenses
    3/it has a decent zoom, if it does not i can buy a lens but preferably it should have a good zoom.

Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————

Try the Canon EOS Rebel T7/ 2000D, it is a relatively cheap camera at $479-$600, it is 24.0 megapixels so good quality. I don't know much about it but I heard its good and I have a Rebel T2i. Happy planespotting!

Comment

The 100 Gun Question.
      Any camera, or even a smartphone are good for jp. It all depends on where you photograph(close - far from the plane), what you photograph (large, small, medium).
      An equipment is also chosen for other needs that are not JP.
      Anyway.
      1- Possibility to set exposure (manual - shutter/aperture priority - totally automatic)
      2- Possibility to set the ISO
      3- Ability to shoot RAW files
      4- Interchangeable optics (unless you opt for a Bridge)
      5- Possibility to set the exposure method (e.g. hundred weighted average - spot...)
      6- Possibility to set the autofocus method (e.g. continuous autofocus) and focus points
      7- good quality optics are essential. If you decide to save on optics you will make a serious mistake and you will spend twice.
      8 - Coin purse capacity​
      Finally, sorry for my bad English and BR

Comment

Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
        Hi, i am looking to buy a new camera, suited for JP, but i dont know which of the hundreds of camera models to buy.
        I also have some requirements for the camera:
        1/ it is less than 650€~700€
        2/ i can attach lenses
        3/it has a decent zoom, if it does not i can buy a lens but preferably it should have a good zoom.

Personally I use a Nikon D3300 which can attach lenses, I use the Nikkor 55-300mm the most, it has done well for jetphotos and can attach lenses with Nikon Fits such as sigma lenses. Personally I recommend, it’s also quite cheap

Comment

Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
          The 100 Gun Question.
          Any camera, or even a smartphone are good for jp. It all depends on where you photograph(close - far from the plane), what you photograph (large, small, medium).
          Well, i sometimes photograph from up-close but if i cant get near the plane i should photograph from a bit far away. Also, i will use the camera mostly for aviation photography (i have nothing better to do).
          Can i ask, what camera do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by flyetty View Post
            Personally I use a Nikon D3300 which can attach lenses, I use the Nikkor 55-300mm the most, it has done well for jetphotos and can attach lenses with Nikon Fits such as sigma lenses. Personally I recommend, it’s also quite cheap
            Ok, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post

Well, i sometimes photograph from up-close but if i cant get near the plane i should photograph from a bit far away. Also, i will use the camera mostly for aviation photography (i have nothing better to do).
              Can i ask, what camera do you use?
              I have two cameras. Canon 70D(APSC) and a 6D II(full frame), with Tamron 100-400 zoom lens.
              Both do their job admirably (most of my accepted photos have been with the 70D).
              But it's the optics that do most of the good work​

Comment

Working...
              X