Airport photos on fr24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport photos on fr24

Lets say, that i go to a random airport, that shows up on fr24, lets say, BOSSASO AIRPORT/HCMF/BCA. The last photo taken of the airport itself is a terminal shot, from 10 years ago, that shows up on fr24 [https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7690064]. Now, lets say i went on a road trip and passed near Bossaso airport, and took a picture, and got it accepted to jp. Even if the picture is worse (eithen in quality or quantity of the airport shown), will it show up on fr24 due to the 10 year gap, as it would be the picture that shows the most recent part of the airport? or did i pass through Bossaso airport and waste time?
    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————

Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
    Lets say, that i go to a random airport, that shows up on fr24, lets say, BOSSASO AIRPORT/HCMF/BCA. The last photo taken of the airport itself is a terminal shot, from 10 years ago, that shows up on fr24 [https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7690064]. Now, lets say i went on a road trip and passed near Bossaso airport, and took a picture, and got it accepted to jp. Even if the picture is worse (eithen in quality or quantity of the airport shown), will it show up on fr24 due to the 10 year gap, as it would be the picture that shows the most recent part of the airport? or did i pass through Bossaso airport and waste time?
    I road trip through Somalia would definitely not be a waste of time, you should definitely do it.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I road trip through Somalia would definitely not be a waste of time, you should definitely do it.
      but would the photo show up on fr24 because of the age gap? even if it is worse?
      Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
      If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
      ——————————————————————————

Comment

Working...
      X