Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Hot reject

Hello!

I was uploaded M994-04 as hot, and then I got “Invalid Hot” rejected.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

then I appeal it and also got reject again.

Your appeal for photo id 11688288 has been processed and has been rejected.
    Admin Comments >> https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10358836​

Ok, this photo is hot since it reveals the aircraft in its standard painting once again and what’s more important, then the updated part of the aircraft is not visible in the previous uploads aka photo 10348836.
    Attached Files

Hey!

To be honest: I can't see any update to the previous photo... Where is the difference?

An advice from me: Always write into the box "Comments to screeners", what exactly has been change​d to clarify a hot photo.​

Comment

Originally posted by SpotterCuba View Post
      Hey!

To be honest: I can't see any update to the previous photo... Where is the difference?

An advice from me: Always write into the box "Comments to screeners", what exactly has been change​d to clarify a hot photo.​
      If you can’t see what updated plaese look this

M994-04. Mil Mi-17 Hip. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by ksaviation1 View Post
        Hello!

I was uploaded M994-04 as hot, and then I got “Invalid Hot” rejected.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

then I appeal it and also got reject again.

Your appeal for photo id 11688288 has been processed and has been rejected.
        Admin Comments >> https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10358836​

Ok, this photo is hot since it reveals the aircraft in its standard painting once again and what’s more important, then the updated part of the aircraft is not visible in the previous uploads aka photo 10348836.
        Honestly i consider the "update" (removal of a bird drawing) very minimal and insignificant for a hot photo, so the invalid hot rejection is correct in my opinion

Comment

Tough one:
          Because of the photo angle (10358836) it's not easy to see, if the sticker has been already removed or not.
          However I found several pics in the internet that shows, that the sticker has been removed before the pic (10358836) was taken. So the sticker isn't on the helicopter.
          My opinion: The reject is still correct.

Even if it would be visible in the upper mentioned pic: You can't upload a pic after years just from the other side as a hot photo. The removal includes both sides.

Next time use my upper mentioned advice.

Originally posted by MARK0 View Post

Honestly i consider the "update" (removal of a bird drawing) very minimal and insignificant for a hot photo, so the invalid hot rejection is correct in my opinion
          Upload guidelines says​ it do count as a hot photo:

Phrase 2.5, second section, number three

Comment

The change is minimal and doesn’t justify jumping the queue.

please remember that hot photos are the main reason for a slow queue and that abusing the system hurts the whole JP community

regards
            Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
              The change is minimal and doesn’t justify jumping the queue.

please remember that hot photos are the main reason for a slow queue and that abusing the system hurts the whole JP community

regards
              Alex
              I am fully aware that abusing the Hotphoto function will cause the queue to slow down, but the bird printing stickers was clearly visible on the helicopter fuselage, is this a small change?

There is a saying in the law: The benefit of the doubt belongs to the defendant, the updated part of the aircraft is not visible in the previous uploads aka photo 10348836.

As someone mentioned above, upload guidelines says​ it do count as a hot photo:
              Phrase 2.5, second section, number three​

Any change to the colour scheme (for example: removal of a special scheme, new stickers) or to the aircraft itself (Winglets, Sharklets) - Note that this is only valid for active aircraft

Comment

Your photo was already rejected after your hot photo upload and after your appeal by three different screeners. Three different people in the forum now also told you that the invalid hot rejection is correct. What do you still expect?

Comment

Working...
                X