X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmac
    You guys kill me

Yo, Joe Joe, I' ve seen you 2 pics pal...wooooh.. Your kidding me , right? Maybe I was wrong and JP is not raising their standards that high!

Yo Greggy....I luv you guys and I am here for the long run (until the Petester on Kilbot decide to pull my plug) Beside you all need me, all this loveydovey praising each other is a little sickening after a while. You all need a dark side to egg you all on.....

Thanks are not needed

God Bless, America..........

Mark
    Hi BigMac,

Allow me to introduce myself.

I'm Administrator Number 2...Moderator Number 3...The Wolf....and I solve problems.

I happened upon the forum today for a rare visit and have been stunned by the general nastiness and immaturity that continues to prevail with a lot of you so I'm doing a little house cleaning.

This entire thread is filled with nothing but your antagonizing posts which do nothing for the content of this place. It seems, at this time, that you have nothing to add but general bitterness and rude comments.

So...if that is what you wish to contribute here...then let me know now and I'll go ahead and "pull the plug on you". If not, and you would like to remain in this community, then please make sure that you have something else to contribute next time you post, other than insults and antagonizing rhetoric. If you can't manage this, then I'll be happy to "pull the plug" at that point too.

Controversial opinions that don't match the majority are welcome. Insults are not.

Regards,
    Amy

Comment

Joe,
      That's the thanks I get for congratulating you on getting some pictures in?

Hey, your not the only one that has lousy spelling, Cory has some issues with the spell checker as well

Amy told me to relax......... so ...........I .........am ........leaving.........now...........

Jeff

Comment

Nice statement Amy.

Comment

Wow..........! I am speechless. Oh well all good things .......

Bring JP back to the people not the elites, dump the Euro screeners

To quote Schwatzenegger........."I'll be back............."

Oh, btw I already have another account on this site. See if you can find out my true id.

God Bless, America

Mark

Comment

Why would we want to?

Comment

Because I am A GOD......and you all luv me!

Mark

Comment

GOD -"ESS" maybe

your killin' me....

Comment

I think you are 'gettin it' Jeff!

Mark

Comment

"then let me know now and I'll go ahead and "pull the plug on you".

I think thats already decided :P
                    Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
                    Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

BIGMAC - I want to know how all of your photos would kick our **ses? Why don't you post a couple of your photos so I can compare them to mine and everyone elses! When you view my Kodachrome 64 slides in person, they are some of the sharpest you can find and if you don't believe that, then ask Jon Proctor, Bruce Drum, Joe Pries, and Bob Shane, but you probably don't know who those people are do you? Maybe the quality of your photos are not good enough and you should work on that, but how do we know that unless you show us proof. All I see from you is a lot of cheap talk.

Stephen Tornblom

Comment

Stephen,
                        He's gone for awhile .... He may be able to read what you said, but I doubt he will respond.

I enjoy your shots though!

v/r
                        Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac
                          Because I am A GOD......and you all luv me!

Mark

I find that rather offensive. Please, someone tell me if this fella has been banned.

Respectfully
                          CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

I don't think he's banned. His name's still on the memberlist.
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

What is wrong with that guy!

He becomes a screener and then he immediately starts dissing the site. Whats up with that...

CheckSix, I agree. I was also offended by his sacreligious blasphemous statement....

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
                                He becomes a screener and then he immediately starts dissing the site. Whats up with that...
                                Eh... he was never a screener. You're probably thinking of Marc Hookerman, a different person altogether.
                                Trump is an idiot!
                                Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X