Post a picture of your equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Genessee
    Definitely The push/pull zoom is nice now that I've got the hang of it. I'll be out hter this afternoon for sure. This morning I'l going to drive up Trafalgar road and take some landscape shots.
    **Driving home to Genesse's place and grab his airplane models and his lens, and leaves a note that says "ImGonna borrow it for a couple of years if not forever" !!** bwahahaha
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• Fortunately that Atlantic Ocean is pretty deep

Comment

• Originally posted by Genessee

I envy you sooooooooo much rite now.......

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Diddy!
          Poser
          I'm being honest
          [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• Here is mine.

Every landing you can walk away from, is a good one.

CANON EOS 20D + BG-E2 Grip
            Tamron 18-200mm XR DiII + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
            Canon EF 70-300 IS USM + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
            2 Gig Sandisk ULTRA II C/F
            2 x 2 Gig Sandisk Extreme III C/F

Comment

• haha, I'm saving up so soon I will have a 100-400 for my 20D. I'm not sure of how do take a pic of my 20D with my 20D so you guys can just imagine. lol.

Comment

• Rub it in deep now Chris!!!!

My day will come too! (Just don't know when)
                Guess I'll have to get a pic sold.
                Every landing you can walk away from, is a good one.

CANON EOS 20D + BG-E2 Grip
                Tamron 18-200mm XR DiII + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
                Canon EF 70-300 IS USM + Hood + Kenko UV Filter
                2 Gig Sandisk ULTRA II C/F
                2 x 2 Gig Sandisk Extreme III C/F

Comment

• 70-300 aint that bad. I'm using the 75-300, I'm really not sure how different they are, anyone know what canon changed?
                  Well, to tell you the truth, the 75-300 does suck. I liked it untill I rented an L for the Oceana Airshow and the last F-14 demo. Man, 100-400L is sweet! Its focus is like lightning, its got planty of zoom, and the pics are SO sharp compared to my 75-300. I WANT L!
                  You don't know what your missing untill you use one! Its really worth saving for, I can't wait untill i get it!

Comment

• I wasnt sure what I was doing wrong, I tried the Canon 100-400mm on a cloudy day, massive clouds above, I tried different spots. Its pretty neat, awesome lenz. But the images looked like crap when used in these days. But if you got great light, then I'll be as I find this very good lenz. Only lenses that beat a lens with f/4.5-5.6 is a lens with f2.8 aperture. I think everyone can nod to that... Eh ?
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by seventwo
                      70-300 aint that bad. I'm using the 75-300, I'm really not sure how different they are, anyone know what canon changed?
                      Well, to tell you the truth, the 75-300 does suck. I liked it untill I rented an L for the Oceana Airshow and the last F-14 demo. Man, 100-400L is sweet! Its focus is like lightning, its got planty of zoom, and the pics are SO sharp compared to my 75-300. I WANT L!
                      You don't know what your missing untill you use one! Its really worth saving for, I can't wait untill i get it!
                      It may suck, but for the price is really good, I have the non IS version, and I have find it useful, not as good as an L, but it works fine, and it attracts less attention than white glass.
                      [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• My gear taken with a D70

Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

• I'll play. Here is my new travel kit:

Canon 30D
                          EF 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS USM <---saving my pennies to buy a long "L" lens (should I get the 70-200 f/2.8 IS or the 100-400 IS?)
                          EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM <---Awesome lens
                          includes 1x2GB CF and 2x1GB CF

Taken with my handy point-n-shoot

Olympus SP-350, shown with memory cards

Comment

• Mark,

How good is the 24-105L? are you experiencing the glare that most 24-105L's have?
                            [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by Felipe Garcia
                              Mark,

How good is the 24-105L? are you experiencing the glare that most 24-105L's have?
                              Felipe,

One of the reasons I am on this forum is to learn more about photography and about my equipment. Having said that, you might notice that I have a Hoya multicoated fitler on the lens (I have a UV filter on all of my lenses). I don't notice a glare, but I don't have a lot of experience for comparison. Like I said in the first post "Awesome lens!"

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Kappes
                                Felipe,

One of the reasons I am on this forum is to learn more about photography and about my equipment. Having said that, you might notice that I have a Hoya multicoated fitler on the lens (I have a UV filter on all of my lenses). I don't notice a glare, but I don't have a lot of experience for comparison. Like I said in the first post "Awesome lens!"

Cheers.
                                Fine, so I can add it to my options for a wide-tele lens.

Keep enjoying it.
                                [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Working...
                                X