Shirt
    Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Ill be there in Normal clothes...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaz

Define normal for you Kaz?

I won't be going (again) as I'm going to Fairford and the budget won't stretch to another trip across a week later! Shame though, I haven't been since 1984. Might have changed a bit since then.

Andy

Comment

Do you guys (Jetphothos) have a special entrance price for jetphotos- members ? If so, I'll probably think about attending the Show.
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
          Do you guys (Jetphothos) have a special entrance price for jetphotos- members ? If so, I'll probably think about attending the Show.
          The JP crew has nothing to do witht he farnborough airshow, and most of the people who arrange it probably has no idea what JP.net is- so no We have no previledges whatsoever, even though that would've been schweeeeeet

I'm hoping to attend Will have to talk to Kevin when he comes over later on (he'll probably be in Orlando while the show is on or at work- I heard he's in class for most of July...), otherwise, I'll grab a hold of Kazzie as I need a place to stay

I'll have to see if money allows though I'm back on benefits and the horse takes all my money (box lease, riding lessons, etc... it's friggin 200 pounds a month!).

Crossing my fingers though It'd be great to meet you again before you jet off to Australia, Dan! Will your better half be coming along? I'd love to keep her company!

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
            The JP crew has nothing to do witht he farnborough airshow, and most of the people who arrange it probably has no idea what JP.net is- so no We have no previledges whatsoever, even though that would've been schweeeeeet
            Oh Geez. You thought I was serious about this, huh ??? Im aware that Jetphotos dont have any privileges. lol

I'm hoping to attend Will have to talk to Kevin when he comes over later on (he'll probably be in Orlando while the show is on or at work- I heard he's in class for most of July...), otherwise, I'll grab a hold of Kazzie as I need a place to stay

I'll have to see if money allows though I'm back on benefits and the horse takes all my money (box lease, riding lessons, etc... it's friggin 200 pounds a month!).
            Advice : Get rid of the animal ? No pun intended !
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Why do all the good shows have to happen 4000 miles from where I live?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaz

Shut it Kaz you know your jealous

It'd be great to meet you again before you jet off to Australia, Dan! Will your better half be coming along? I'd love to keep her company!
                Will she f*ck. lol
                She's in Australia (which is why im going ), and even if she was here I dont have the sort of money id need to pay her come along and watch 'bloddy planes' (as she so aptly puts it) all day lol

Comment

I should be there on Saturday ... in my JP Crew shirt to

Comment

Jid you know buying fake JP merchanside is illegal?

Comment

I'm looking forward to all the nearly duplicate uploads.
                      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Theres always going to be unique angles to be had

Comment

I'm getting mine in early then from the weekday have to see who I know and get some shots saying that I might just end up in a corporate chalet drinking and eating all day, just think I'll be getting paid for the privilage!
                          2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

Originally posted by Manc
                            I'm getting mine in early then from the weekday have to see who I know and get some shots saying that I might just end up in a corporate chalet drinking and eating all day, just think I'll be getting paid for the privilage!
                            Ah well mate, looks like you'll miss out on cold beers and good times with us guys. Enjoy your chalet thing anyway (why is there a chalet at an air show? This isnt Switzerland lol)

Comment

well I'll see if my ticket can be used on a public day, if so I'll get down on the public day, if not what I might do is if the wx is crap on the day I go and the weekend looks better I'll pitch up at the weekend aswell.
                              ps..
                              not decided what I will wear yet
                              Last edited by Manc; 2006-06-23, 16:36. Reason: urgent style issue!
                              2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

Originally posted by Manc
                                well I'll see if my ticket can be used on a public day, if so I'll get down on the public day, if not what I might do is if the wx is crap on the day I go and the weekend looks better I'll pitch up at the weekend aswell.
                                ps..
                                not decided what I will wear yet
                                Wear a Man U shirt and ill lamp you with my 100-400
                                Hope that narrows down your choice somewhat lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X