• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BA747-436

Hahahahaha, I am not going to let this go next week

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
      What is this - 'Girls of Jp vs Dan day' or what!
      Isn't it always?

Comment

Ticket booked today

Comment

Canon just sent me a SanDisk Ultra II 512MB CF card just for registering my 30D........which is nice lol

Means i can now shoot more than one photo of each aircraft as per my usual shooting technique

Not 100% sure about Farnborough yet, got something else on the boards that could overlap but ill try my best to get there.

PS - Last time i went was 3 years ago and i dont remember there being many places to buy cold beers. Anyone got any info about this? (Jid? )

Comment

Nope (plenty room in my boot)

Comment

Thought that would be the case. (Note to self, bring coolbox + 24 Asahi )

Comment

I'm going to be there Weds just for a nosey around then on the Sunday I'll be on the company stand so by the looks of it I won't see any of you
                Last edited by Manc; 2006-07-13, 11:10. Reason: crap use of the english language, then again I am from the north
                2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday together with my brother (Jeroen Stroes).
                  We come in via LHR with BA and fly back via LGW, with BA as well.
                  Are there more coming from the Europe mainland? And how?

Comment

Not sure if you can call Malta part of the mainland but I'll be there on the Saturday as well, flying in the day before and out on Sunday via LHR.

Comment

Originally posted by Joop
                      I'll be there on Saturday together with my brother (Jeroen Stroes).
                      We come in via LHR with BA and fly back via LGW, with BA as well.
                      Are there more coming from the Europe mainland? And how?
                      I will be there (with my father) flying in from AMS to LGW on saturday. Leaving on sunday from LGW (with BA). I will be staying in a hotel in the Gatwick area.

There is a rumour that there will be a train strike on saturday. This is worrying me as I was planning to take the train from Gatwick to North Camp, just as I did two years ago.

Roel.

Comment

I wished I could attend this Show. Some of my friends is going to attend the show. Wahhhh I want to go with them, but due to work, ehhh, I have to skip this.
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

PROs
                          - now organized on alternate year with LBG, by far a good idea as exebitors can spread the related spendings and more easely attend both shows
                          AGAINST
                          - well-well-well, I vividely rememeber the photo reports of editions until the early 70s when the show acted as a live showcase of British aerospace industry. Now, practically nothing is left ...
                          - looks they are fewer aircrafts per edition as time elapses
                          VERDICT
                          - specifically go and visit the show with confirmed list of exebits in hand
                          - absolutely combine with other events, whichever the list consistency.
                          Alain
                          Alain
                          Thanks for visiting
                          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                          *JetPhotos*
                          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Right yo, me and the boys (Myself, Chris Shaprs, james Rowson, and some dude called Ben) are going tommorow. Ill have my big ass 500mm L IS Look out for the 4 guys with white L glass and you should find us near the action. Oh also we'll have a trolly (not a asda one before you ask!) with a case of beer and possibly a cool box.

Comment

Shoot me, You're not talking about Canon 500mm f4 LIS USM, are ya ?
                              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                                Shoot me, You're not talking about Canon 500mm f4 LIS USM, are ya ?
                                Dam skippy I am I can almost fit my 30D inside the lens hood alone! haha

Comment

Working...
                                X