Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cropping and ratio

Hi
    Just had a load of my latest photos rejected because of the old cropping,photo edges thing anyway i have a new canon camera ...400D.. and i used to use an Olympus E500 which used the fourthirds system. This made the images a differnt size and i had much more room on the image when it came to cropping and re size ing of the image.With the canon the image has a smaller aspect ratio and so less room for cropping at 4.2 with 1024x768.I think i now should use 3.2 but is the resize of 1023 x 668 an acceptable size to use when uploading.
    Please help and advise as what i should be doing now so i can re upload.I also have a new pin sharp 100 400L which i am very happy with.
    Thanks Paul Stevenson Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net

3:2 is an absolutely correct size ratio. Most here are uploading at this size. More infos on size ratio can be found here:
    Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thanks your are a great help I will re uploade with 3.2 at 1024x683.Great job keep up the good work Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net
      Paul Stevenson

Comment

Working...
      X