Opinion for photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion for photo

I really like this photo I took a while back and wanted to know if this photo would make it onto the database as is?

Andrew,
    I like it too. Please use the photography forums for that kind of question.

Regards
    Alex

Comment

At the moment it would get a centre, contrast and too far rejection but it is easily recoverable.

Crop it tighter and centre it. Go to the histogram and set the left and right arrows of the graph to correct the contrast and that should work. This image shows the cropping required. Ignore the quality as it is taken from your already processed image.

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I personnaly would nor crop it too tight, the sky and clouds look great here and it would be a shame to hide it by croping too closely to the plane

Comment

Wow, I'd love to see this one get accepted.
          Will you inform us when you succeeded in uploading it?

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the input. I will make the changes and repost it in the thread to see if my changes will work.

Comment

How does this look?

Comment

Hello,

last one looks better, but a little dark if you ask me.

Comment

It is. This brings me to another question, since this shot was taken around sunset, would I still have to brighten the shot up of could I submit it as Dusk?

Comment

Here is what i got about your image on the level curves. You can see most of the curves are on the left side, it means your image is dark.

If i correct the levels like below

It gets a little more brighter, and as the picture should be according to the curves.

It doesnt look enough dark, or taken with low evening lights to be uploaded as Night/dawn/dusk to me.
                    Your photo is more "pale" than taken with evening light.

Comment

Working...
                    X