Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumbo from Fargas Airlines??

Guys,

I seriously think of uploading this picture, but I really canīt find anything on the type of plane or what year itīs from. I only know that itīs from an airliner unknown to me (Falgas Airlines) and that itīs apparently a Jumby. I took it on AMS/EHAM (Schiphol).

Greets,

Hinkelbein.

Hinkelbein,

Six steps up the staircase is what is known as the "Naughty Stair".

Go and sit there for at least 24hrs.

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Bump up the contrast and I think it can get in.
      Tanner Johnson - Owner
      twenty53 Photography

Comment

Strange

Dear members, I really want to apologize for Mr. Hinkelbein (my son).
        This is not the way I raised up that guy you know.

I agree with Brain in his way of punishment, but knowing Mr.H I don't think it will be enough!

PlaneCatcher.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          Hinkelbein,

Six steps up the staircase is what is known as the "Naughty Stair".

Go and sit there for at least 24hrs.

Brian, I learned my lesson, I will never do something like this again

Comment

Originally posted by Hinkelbein View Post
            Guys,

I seriously think of uploading this picture, but I really canīt find anything on the type of plane or what year itīs from. I only know that itīs from an airliner unknown to me (Falgas Airlines) and that itīs apparently a Jumby. I took it on AMS/EHAM (Schiphol).

Greets,

Hinkelbein.

It'll get rejected on the basis that you are not sitting in it making a stupid face! It's mandatory that if you're going to take photos of toys planes that you have at least one adult in the plane
            There's a photo on Facebook of me "piloting" the plane up on the roof of the Obs deck at ZRH.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
              It'll get rejected on the basis that you are not sitting in it making a stupid face! It's mandatory that if you're going to take photos of toys planes that you have at least one adult in the plane
              There's a photo on Facebook of me "piloting" the plane up on the roof of the Obs deck at ZRH.
              Don't challenge me, because maybe next time when I visit the panorama terrace I actually will sit in it and have a picture made of me in it!

Which gives me an idea: why not open a section on the site where all members MUST send in at least one picture showing them in a toy plane

Comment

Don't challenge me, because maybe next time when I visit the panorama terrace I actually will sit in it and have a picture made of me in it!

Which gives me an idea: why not open a section on the site where all members MUST send in at least one picture showing them in a toy plane

That's what the OTF is for

...let's see the photo!

Comment

\

What about the other way around?

ba dum TSST

Comment

Working...
                  X