New designe of JETPHOTOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jetphotos Crew,
    Love the clean look to the website, nice job! However there are some minor problems that I hope can be rectified. Firstly, I am not able to view the queue position on mobile. Secondly, when I tried to correct the information of a queued photograph, I was shown the info of the photograph and there was no template for me to correct the information. I hope you guys can help rectify this problem. Great job on the new site,keep it up!
    Regards,
    Chris

Comment

Hi there, Not sure if this is a big bug, an isolated case or age. I tried to upload a photo of A40-SA into the system and nothing came up when filling in the upload form. So I filled everything in and uploaded. The system thought it was a new registration and so the photos was screened quickly and rejected. What I've learnt is that the registration doesn't appear when filling in the upload form, I cannot see it in my rejected photos and received no email. I've either been a big doofus somewhere or there might be a problem. Sorry if it's the first....
      I think I'm liking the new site

Comment

Originally posted by bobh View Post
        Hi there, Not sure if this is a big bug, an isolated case or age. I tried to upload a photo of A40-SA into the system and nothing came up when filling in the upload form. So I filled everything in and uploaded. The system thought it was a new registration and so the photos was screened quickly and rejected. What I've learnt is that the registration doesn't appear when filling in the upload form, I cannot see it in my rejected photos and received no email. I've either been a big doofus somewhere or there might be a problem. Sorry if it's the first....
        I think I'm liking the new site
        Please try A4O-SA instead of A40-SA - common mistake don't worry

Alex

Comment

Wow, thank you Alex. There's absolutely no way I would have worked that one out.

Comment

Working...
          X