No announcement yet.

Photo not showing on Flightradar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually since SP-RKL has a side on shot already they might take yours. EI-ENE is like that, John Fitzpatrick has the side shot along with your more front view. I just didn't look to see if there was one on SP-RKL already. I guess they allow another angle if there is already a side shot it seems.

Comment

Hello, this picture was accepted recently an is the latest on the database, but it's not shown on flightradar, there's something i can do? Or someone can fix it? Thanks

D-ALCD. McDonnell Douglas MD-11(F). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi,
        as written in multiple posts before, close up images qualify not for FR24 because the complete aircraft and livery should be visible.

Martin

Jetphotos.com - Crew

Best regards

Martin
        Jetphotos.com Crew

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Rogosz View Post
          Hi,
          as written in multiple posts before, close up images qualify not for FR24 because the complete aircraft and livery should be visible.

Martin

Jetphotos.com - Crew

Oh ok, didn't knew that, thanks.

Comment

Hi,
            I have this photo (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9821575) not showed on Fr24,
            it was uploaded about 10 hours ago but it is not visible on flightradar. Can this problem be solved?

Comment

First of all relax. It will appear during the day. It is a matter of the server. But there is also the possibility the screener have chosen "exclude from Flightradar24" for a reason only he/she knows. In the meantime, just enjoy your hobby without worrying about a pic thet will probably dissapear from Flightradar when another photographer uploads it in the future.

Regards

Sotiris
              https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

It's been 24 hours ... something tells me that it is excluded

Comment

Indeed excluded since the angle is not suited per FR24 needs
                  “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Hello again!
                    I added a photo (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9822680), and again it doesn't show up on FR24. Could you take a look and understand this issue?
                    Thank!

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                      Indeed excluded since the angle is not suited per FR24 needs
                      Thanks for the your information!

Comment

Hello Team,
                        I have this photo:
                        [1600px]. VP-BQM. Boeing 737-8MC. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

As I see it is not showing on Flightradar. What is the problem and how can I fix it?
                        Thanks!

Comment

The photo was excluded from showing on Flightradar24.
                          Either you selected this during uploading, or the screener involved did as the photo is mostly showing the belly of the aircraft.

Please note photos showing the full livery are the most useful for Flightradar24.

The photo should soon appear. Thanks.
                          Simon De Rudder
                          JetPhotos Management Team

Comment

Thank you, will know now

Comment

hello, how long does it take to the picture be uploaded to FR24?

PR-GGN. Boeing 737-8EH. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

this is the picture

Comment

Originally posted by Joćo Pedro View Post
                                hello, how long does it take to the picture be uploaded to FR24?

PR-GGN. Boeing 737-8EH. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

this is the picture
                                This image will not be displayed on FR24 since it is not the most recent image taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X