MilanWitham - Prescreening/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,
    Would it be possible for me to get a more professional opinion on this photo that I might put in the queue soon?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Milan Witham View Post
      Hey guys,
      Would it be possible for me to get a more professional opinion on this photo that I might put in the queue soon?
      Low in the frame, and maybe a touch soft, but both of those issues should be easily fixable.

Comment

I have raised the aircraft in the frame and have added some sharpening is this better and if not please could you let me know how I can improve more.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have raised the aircraft in the frame and have added some sharpening is this better and if not please could you let me know how I can improve more.
          Still a touch soft, but otherwise should be ok.

Comment

Hello,
            Could I please have the following image checked over
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
              Could I please have the following image checked over
              Dark/weak contrast, and borderline soft.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Dark/weak contrast, and borderline soft.
                Thank you

Comment

Hello, I have 1 photo of G-TTNK in the database and I want to upload another, Its taken from a completely different angle is this still ok? If so is there any guidelines regarding the same registration being uploaded more than once?

Comment

Hello, I have 1 photo of G-TTNK in the database and I want to upload another, Its taken from a completely different angle is this still ok? If so is there any guidelines regarding the same registration being uploaded more than once?
                    https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...es-new-version

2.6 Similar

Comment

Thank you, also may I add I received a rejection this morning and I do feel it was unnecessary however I may be wrong and i’m not normally the one to appeal however It was rejected for CMOS dirty scan/ dust spots i’ll leave a link to it and if someone could let me know that would be great. (there’s a tiny spec of a fence at the very bottom of the photo however if i was to remove this it would be considered manipulation)
                      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Thank you, also may I add I received a rejection this morning and I do feel it was unnecessary however I may be wrong and i’m not normally the one to appeal however It was rejected for CMOS dirty scan/ dust spots i’ll leave a link to it and if someone could let me know that would be great. (there’s a tiny spec of a fence at the very bottom of the photo however if i was to remove this it would be considered manipulation)
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8176994
                        You can simply tighten the crop to get rid of that top part of the fence, but there is also a speck under the main gear.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You can simply tighten the crop to get rid of that top part of the fence, but there is also a speck under the main gear.
                          So it's not worth the appeal no?

Comment

So it's not worth the appeal no?
                            Probably not.

Comment

Hello,
                              the other day is asked if I could upload a photo of a plane which I already have in the database. I had a photo of G-TTNK in the database departing Heathrow but I took a better shot of it landing and would like to upload it. I was told it would be rejected for it being “similar” however earlier I saw EC-ISY and all 3 photos were taken by the same photographer. Maybe I’m missing something but I’m not sure. I also saw this on 4X-EDD where a guy names yochaimossi had 2 photos of the same plane on the same day?

Comment

Hello,
                                the other day is asked if I could upload a photo of a plane which I already have in the database. I had a photo of G-TTNK in the database departing Heathrow but I took a better shot of it landing and would like to upload it. I was told it would be rejected for it being “similar” however earlier I saw EC-ISY and all 3 photos were taken by the same photographer. Maybe I’m missing something but I’m not sure. I also saw this on 4X-EDD where a guy names yochaimossi had 2 photos of the same plane on the same day?
                                No one told you your image would be rejected, you were simply given a link to decide this for yourself (as you failed to provide examples of the images). As it says in the link that was provided, same sequence is similar. From that, we can assume different sequence is not, so one taking off and one landing generally should be ok, as long as the images are not identical. Generally, you can get a max. 4 images of any aircraft accepted: one from each side, and one each in the air/on the ground. The images from other photographers you refer to follow that guideline correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X