replied
    Pre-Screening/Editing Advice please.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by baqirkazmi787 View Post
    Pre-Screening/ Editing advice please
    Soft, and not very good light, so borderline for exposure/contrast. For editing, personally I wouldn't bother if you have better options, but if you must, it needs sharpening and evening out of the contrast.

Leave a comment:

• baqirkazmi787
    replied
    Pre-Screening/ Editing advice please
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Rejected thrice for being soft/undersharpened and bad framing. I've tried my best to overcome both of these problems. Kindly suggest if any more changes need to be made or not
    Three rejections might be a hint the quality just isn't there. Nevertheless, if you insist on trying again, this one also still too low in the frame, and tail blurry, so go ahead and try again if you're keen on rejection #4

Leave a comment:

• baqirkazmi787
    replied
    Rejected thrice for being soft/undersharpened and bad framing. I've tried my best to overcome both of these problems. Kindly suggest if any more changes need to be made or not
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Pre-Screening/Editing Advice
    Contrast, backlit, horizon, motive. Most of those not fixable, so please don't submit.

Leave a comment:

• baqirkazmi787
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Soft/blurry.

Leave a comment:

• baqirkazmi787
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    If I were to upload this shot, Which category would it have to be under? Also please do let me know if there are any issues with the edit. Thanks
    No specific categories required, but I personally wouldn't bother uploading it since the contrast is much too poor.

Leave a comment:

• baqirkazmi787
    replied
    If I were to upload this shot, Which category would it have to be under? Also please do let me know if there are any issues with the edit. Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Hello! I came across this shot ( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9129006 ) and was wondering how this was accepted while in my shot the barrier is barely causing any trouble. Could you comment on that? Thanks
    It is permanent (and thus unavoidable) in the accepted image. In yours, it is not.

Leave a comment:

• baqirkazmi787
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No.

Yes.
    Hello! I came across this shot ( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9129006 ) and was wondering how this was accepted while in my shot the barrier is barely causing any trouble. Could you comment on that? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Could you guide me about the centering? Is it too much dead space on the left and right sides or what?
    Try to put the aircraft in the center of the frame Too far to the right here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X