baqirkazmi787 - Pre-Screening Request/Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Screen / Editing Advice

Hi, I know there is contrast issue and maybe even softness, but would this shot get some edge given the creativeness? Thank you
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by baqirkazmi787 View Post
      Pre-Screen / Editing Advice

Hi, I know there is contrast issue and maybe even softness, but would this shot get some edge given the creativeness? Thank you
      How exactly is it 'creative'?

Comment

• Post-Rejection Advice

Hi, This was rejected for Vignetting, Bad Framing and Foreground Clutter. I understand the vignetting part but the frame looks okay. Moreover, the tree branch and the pole is not obstructing the aircraft so how exactly is it considered 'clutter'? Please give your reviews on this. Thank you
        Attached Files

Comment

Post-Rejection Advice

Hi, This was rejected for Vignetting, Bad Framing and Foreground Clutter. I understand the vignetting part but the frame looks okay. Moreover, the tree branch and the pole is not obstructing the aircraft so how exactly is it considered 'clutter'? Please give your reviews on this.
          Will ask you to read here again carefully:
          As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Rejections that have already been appealed will no longer be commented on by crew.

Comment

• Pre-Screen / Editing Advice

Hi, please give your reviews on this photo. Thank you
            Attached Files

Comment

Pre-Screen / Editing Advice

Hi, please give your reviews on this photo. Thank you
              Soft/blurry/contrast/noisy. Not fixable.

Comment

Working...
              X