No announcement yet.

baqirkazmi787 - Pre-Screening Request/Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rejected thrice for being soft/undersharpened and bad framing. I've tried my best to overcome both of these problems. Kindly suggest if any more changes need to be made or not
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by baqirkazmi787 View Post
      Rejected thrice for being soft/undersharpened and bad framing. I've tried my best to overcome both of these problems. Kindly suggest if any more changes need to be made or not
      Three rejections might be a hint the quality just isn't there. Nevertheless, if you insist on trying again, this one also still too low in the frame, and tail blurry, so go ahead and try again if you're keen on rejection #4

Comment

Pre-Screening/ Editing advice please
        Attached Files

Comment

Pre-Screening/ Editing advice please
          Soft, and not very good light, so borderline for exposure/contrast. For editing, personally I wouldn't bother if you have better options, but if you must, it needs sharpening and evening out of the contrast.

Comment

Pre-Screening/Editing Advice please.
            Attached Files

Comment

Pre-Screening/Editing Advice please.
              Soft/blurry, and a bit noisy.

Comment

Okay I tried editing another angle which doesn't seem to be blurry. Kindly pre-screen this and tell. Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Okay I tried editing another angle which doesn't seem to be blurry. Kindly pre-screen this and tell. Thanks
                  Still a bit blurry.

Comment

Pre-Screening/Editing Advice.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Pre-Screening/Editing Advice.
                      1. vignetting, color (red/orange cast), borderline soft/contrast

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. vignetting, color (red/orange cast), borderline soft/contrast
                        It was rejected over being backlit and contrast,TWICE. I get the contrast part since it's borderline but really don't understand the backlit part. I even tried appealing and it got rejected

Comment

It was rejected over being backlit and contrast,TWICE. I get the contrast part since it's borderline but really don't understand the backlit part. I even tried appealing and it got rejected
                          Not backlit, but the majority of the aircraft visible is in shadow and the contrast is weak as I mentioned above. That being said, I don't see any difference between the one I told you would be rejected and the one that was, so as I generally don't give advice to people who decide not to follow it, I think I'm done here.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not backlit, but the majority of the aircraft visible is in shadow and the contrast is weak as I mentioned above. That being said, I don't see any difference between the one I told you would be rejected and the one that was, so as I generally don't give advice to people who decide not to follow it, I think I'm done here.
                            I posted here AFTER the photo got rejected twice just by the way ^
                            Thank you for your assistance.

Comment

I posted here AFTER the photo got rejected twice just by the way ^
                              Thank you for your assistance.
                              You posted it as 'prescreening' without mentioning it had already been rejected twice so in that you were being disingenuous, whether on purpose or not, I can't say. I'm always happy to offer advice, but if you're not going to be upfront about the images you're asking about, I'm not going to bother replying.

Comment

Pre-Screening Request/ Editing Advice.
                                My sensor was pretty dirty and I tried to remove all of the dust spots so kindly tell me if the dust spots got removed properly or not. Also please tell me about the contrast. Thank you
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X