Attached Files

Comment

• Or this?
      Attached Files

Comment

• Any issues with this?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Hey there. Please tell me about this one. It's my request. I am sorry Dlowwa for my rude behavior in the past. I need help. Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Abdullah Aviation View Post
            Hey there. Please tell me about this one. It's my request. I am sorry Dlowwa for my rude behavior in the past. I need help. Thanks
            I don’t think it’s your past behavior that’s causing the screeners to ignore you, remember this forum is to help you improve your pictures as a photographer and you keep asking for pre-screenings / advice for images with the same issues, showing that you’re not taking the screeners advice into consideration and using it to improve. They’re human too, and they completely volunteer to do this work.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post

I don’t think it’s your past behavior that’s causing the screeners to ignore you, remember this forum is to help you improve your pictures as a photographer and you keep asking for pre-screenings / advice for images with the same issues, showing that you’re not taking the screeners advice into consideration and using it to improve. They’re human too, and they completely volunteer to do this work.
              Hey there Robert. I am taking screeners advice. You can see I've posted multiple time but no response.

Comment

Hey there Robert. I am taking screeners advice. You can see I've posted multiple time but no response.
                Maybe the problem was the excessive use of the forum, editing the same photos without following the advice properly, but don´t worry.. keeps using the forum and other members and I would give you advice. It is simple, if something is wrong in the photo correct it and try to not have the same problem again, learn from the mistakes and from our advice

Read the point 9 https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Comment

• Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

Maybe the problem was the excessive use of the forum, editing the same photos without following the advice properly, but don´t worry.. keeps using the forum and other members and I would give you advice. It is simple, if something is wrong in the photo correct it and try to not have the same problem again, learn from the mistakes and from our advice

Read the point 9 https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
                  Thanks Pablo for helping me out. But I posted other photos too.

Comment

Thanks Pablo for helping me out. But I posted other photos too.

Submit them again, following the 5 photos per 24h rule and I´ll see them.

Comment

• Are these okay?
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Need prescreen advice on this. Thank you.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hey there. Need expert opinion on this one. Also does it apply as night shot?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hey there. Need expert opinion on this one. Also does it apply as night shot?
                            Bit of vignetting on the right side, and soft/blurry in spots. Night shot is fine.

Comment

• Hey there. Expert opinion needed on all three shots. Thanks in advance.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hey there. Expert opinion needed on all three shots. Thanks in advance.
                                1. backlit/contrast
                                2-3. soft/blurry

Comment

Working...
                                X