Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre screen Abdullah

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is this okay?
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • Or this?
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Any issues with this?
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Hey there. Please tell me about this one. It's my request. I am sorry Dlowwa for my rude behavior in the past. I need help. Thanks
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Abdullah Aviation View Post
            Hey there. Please tell me about this one. It's my request. I am sorry Dlowwa for my rude behavior in the past. I need help. Thanks
            I don’t think it’s your past behavior that’s causing the screeners to ignore you, remember this forum is to help you improve your pictures as a photographer and you keep asking for pre-screenings / advice for images with the same issues, showing that you’re not taking the screeners advice into consideration and using it to improve. They’re human too, and they completely volunteer to do this work.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post

              I don’t think it’s your past behavior that’s causing the screeners to ignore you, remember this forum is to help you improve your pictures as a photographer and you keep asking for pre-screenings / advice for images with the same issues, showing that you’re not taking the screeners advice into consideration and using it to improve. They’re human too, and they completely volunteer to do this work.
              Hey there Robert. I am taking screeners advice. You can see I've posted multiple time but no response.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Abdullah Aviation View Post

                Hey there Robert. I am taking screeners advice. You can see I've posted multiple time but no response.
                Maybe the problem was the excessive use of the forum, editing the same photos without following the advice properly, but donīt worry.. keeps using the forum and other members and I would give you advice. It is simple, if something is wrong in the photo correct it and try to not have the same problem again, learn from the mistakes and from our advice

                Read the point 9 https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

                  Maybe the problem was the excessive use of the forum, editing the same photos without following the advice properly, but donīt worry.. keeps using the forum and other members and I would give you advice. It is simple, if something is wrong in the photo correct it and try to not have the same problem again, learn from the mistakes and from our advice

                  Read the point 9 https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
                  Thanks Pablo for helping me out. But I posted other photos too.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Abdullah Aviation View Post

                    Thanks Pablo for helping me out. But I posted other photos too.

                    Submit them again, following the 5 photos per 24h rule and Iīll see them.

                    Comment


                    • Are these okay?
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X