X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Jc128 View Post
    Hi guys. This picture got rejected due to contrast issues too. May I know if this is too much or too little? Thanks a lot guys!
    Poor contrast due to overcast skies.

Leave a comment:

• Jc128
    replied
    Hi guys. This picture got rejected due to contrast issues too. May I know if this is too much or too little? Thanks a lot guys!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello there. This picture of mine got rejected due to contrast issues. May I know if this is too much or too little? Thanks a lot!
    Too much. Given the angle of the light, not sure it can be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Jc128
    replied
    Hello there. This picture of mine got rejected due to contrast issues. May I know if this is too much or too little? Thanks a lot!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jc128
    replied
    Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

I´m not screener but in my opinion it´s lack of contrast, and I´d say that is not fixable.

Regards!
    Pablo Gonzalez de Leon.
    Alright, Thanks a lot buddy!

Leave a comment:

• PabloGlez
    replied
    Hi there. I was wondering if this picture is lacking contrast or isit too much? and is this picture acceptable?
    I´m not screener but in my opinion it´s lack of contrast, and I´d say that is not fixable.

Regards!
    Pablo Gonzalez de Leon.

Leave a comment:

• Jc128
    replied
    Hi there. I was wondering if this picture is lacking contrast or isit too much? and is this picture acceptable?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello! I need some advice on the following pictures which got rejected.

Pic 1-4 all got rejected for too much or too little contrast.

Please let me know if any of them are fixable and are they too much or too little. Thanks so much!!
    Do not think these are really fixable.

Leave a comment:

• Jc128
    replied
    Hello! I need some advice on the following pictures which got rejected.

Pic 1-4 all got rejected for too much or too little contrast.

Please let me know if any of them are fixable and are they too much or too little. Thanks so much!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jc128
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Tug is blocking too much of the aircraft, and the contrast is not fixable. Better to try with a different image.
    Alright. Thanks so much.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi guys. I uploaded this and it got rejected for Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter, Undersharpened and Too much or too little contrast. But I don't see any problems with obstructing objects other than the pushback tug and also the sharpness of this image. Whereas for the contrast may I know whether it is too much or too little?

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks guys!
    Tug is blocking too much of the aircraft, and the contrast is not fixable. Better to try with a different image.

Leave a comment:

• Jc128
    replied
    Hi guys. I uploaded this and it got rejected for Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter, Undersharpened and Too much or too little contrast. But I don't see any problems with obstructing objects other than the pushback tug and also the sharpness of this image. Whereas for the contrast may I know whether it is too much or too little?

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks guys!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jc128
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

Soft and lacking contrast
    Alright thanks so much!!

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hi all. I need help with the contrast on this picture. Isit too much or too little? Let me know. Thanks!
    Soft and lacking contrast

Leave a comment:

• Jc128
    replied
    Hi all. I need help with the contrast on this picture. Isit too much or too little? Let me know. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X